Who is more one-dimensional Conor or Bisping?

Walker Smith Jr

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
It's been a long time since we've had two really one-dimensional fighters as champions.

Who in your opinion has more versatile game from these two?

Imo Bisping, he showed some decent TDD in the Sonnen fight. Can't say that for Connie though

Mike.

But he's been doing this for much longer.

My bad, Conor.

Last edited:
Mike has tdd that's pretty decent, idk, I have him more versatile...

Bisping has awesome Tdd, very solid/functional jiu jitsu, and technical striking. He is a poster child for having a pretty well rounded game and not being super at just one thing.

Conor has more holes than a gold digger's diaphragm. His tdd sucks, bjj sucks, his striking is based off of haymakers and relies solely on his reflexes.

Conor is one demensional Mike is certainly not

Last edited:
Bisping isn't really one dimensional, his whole thing is that he doesn't excel at one thing. Although his hands are pretty good.

Bisping is more well rounded than he seems. He just doesn't use other aspects of his game unless he's forced to do so.

Is this even a question? Conor has no offensive wrestling and is terrible on the ground. Bisping overhauled his wrestling a few years back and doesn't really excel at any one area.

Conor literally has ONE dimension, the left hand. Bisping can atleast punch with both hands.

You ask one question in title and the opposite question in OP, fucking stupid thread

Bisping has awesome Tdd, very solid/functional jiu jitsu, and technical striking. He is a poster child for having a pretty well rounded game and not being super at just one thing.

Conor has more holes than a gold digger's diaphragm. His tdd sucks, bjj sucks, his striking is based off of haymakers and relies solely on his reflexes.

They are both from the UK so there is that.
Bisping isn't really one dimensional, his whole thing is that he doesn't excel at one thing. Although his hands are pretty good.

These 2 posts basically cover it well.

They are both from the UK so there is that.
1. Conor stuffed many of Chad Mendes' takedowns (who is a very decorated wrestler) so his TDD doesn't suck.

2. He is not from the UK

3. Shut up

Bisping.

Conor can x-guard and swept diaz

Mendes couldn't keep conor down

Bisping can't kick

Conor's standup is deadly. Bisping can't even hit pads properly.

1. Conor stuffed many of Chad Mendes' takedowns (who is a very decorated wrestler) so his TDD doesn't suck.

2. He is not from the UK

3. Shut up
or49dh.gif

lol

Bisping.

Conor can x-guard and swept diaz

Mendes couldn't keep conor down

Bisping can't kick

Conor's standup is deadly. Bisping can't even hit pads properly.

Conors standup isn't deadly. He has one punch, the left straight. Can't even throw a hook lmao.

Yeah he could KO a few featherweights with his left straight, but i can KO a 6 year old child too doesen't mean i'm more skilled than the child.

Soon as he fought a guy in his own real weight class, who was binge drinking two weeks earlier and sparred for a total of 3 rounds, he got his ass beaten so easily. Conor really had nothing for Nate in that fight, it was like a prolonged Vitor vs Weidman fight. He got manhandled and outmuscled and outgamed on the feet aswell. Diaz was moving so easily on him, they went strike for strike while Diaz was throwing SLAPS in the first round. How do you not outstrike someone that isnt even really punching back? Oh right when you only have one arm it gets pretty hard to box

Conors standup isn't deadly. He has one punch, the left straight. Can't even throw a hook lmao.

Yeah he could KO a few featherweights with his left straight, but i can KO a 6 year old child too doesen't mean i'm more skilled than the child.

Soon as he fought a guy in his own real weight class, who was binge drinking two weeks earlier and sparred for a total of 3 rounds, he got his ass beaten so easily. Conor really had nothing for Nate in that fight, it was like a prolonged Vitor vs Weidman fight. He got manhandled and outmuscled and outgamed on the feet aswell. Diaz was moving so easily on him, they went strike for strike while Diaz was throwing SLAPS in the first round. How do you not outstrike someone that isnt even really punching back? Oh right when you only have one arm it gets pretty hard to box
Does punching kids make you feel tough?

Pffftt remember he can out box mayweather.....

Does watching the love of your live giving up and quitting the sport 3 times, soon to be 4, make you suicidal?

It's been a long time since we've had two really one-dimensional fighters as champions.

Who in your opinion has more versatile game from these two?

Imo Bisping, he showed some decent TDD in the Sonnen fight. Can't say that for Connie though

anigif_enhanced-buzz-19146-1355852752-7.gif

Back