If Hunto beats Lestard, who do you want to see him fight next?

Vegesus44

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
It's really not a toss-up between Hunto and Lesnar. It's a great oldschool style vs. style match, wrestler vs. striker. Either Lesnar turles up after Hunt puts him down quickly or Hunt KO's Lesnar quickly. This is one fight that isn't going the distance.

I just have a feeling that Lesnar will let Hunto hunt him down and finish him.

If Lesnar loses Roy Nelson has been calling him out.

I'd like to see Lesnar rematch his decepid bowl sydnrome...

I wouldn't doubt if the UFC gave Hunto all Da Monies against someone who's ranked #0 and then a title shot. Or maybe even an immediate title shot if Lesnar pulls out. Hunto is the biggest star the UFC has ever had, bigger than Rousey and McGregor which will be shown WHEN MARK HUNT UFC 200 ppv numbers topple his K-1 GP numbers (which is the current highest Badest of all time).

So, WHEN Hunto beats Lesnar, who do you want to see Mark fight next?

Velasquez vs Browne winner or JDS rematch.

CM Punk

Then he will forever be Mark "The Cleaner" Hunt

Someone he hasn't fought yet in the top 5. So Cain or Browne.

I'm confused. It's not a toss up? But it's a classic striker vs wrestler fight? Either Hunt makes Brock turtle or Hunt KOs Brock? It reads like you're drunk. I think Hunt wins by KO and Brock goes back to WWE and Hunt fights Arlovski.

Fighter bashing and hate speech against mentally ill people.

I want hunt to enjoy his paycheck and do whatever he wants to do, tbh

Jenny Craig.

It's really not a toss-up between Hunto and Lesnar. It's a great oldschool style vs. style match, wrestler vs. striker. Either Lesnar turles up after Hunt puts him down quickly or Hunt KO's Lesnar quickly. This is one fight that isn't going the distance.

I just have a feeling that Lesnar will let Hunto hunt him down and finish him.

If Lesnar loses Roy Nelson has been calling him out.

I'd like to see Lesnar rematch his decepid bowl sydnrome...

I wouldn't doubt if the UFC gave Hunto all Da Monies against someone who's ranked #0 and then a title shot. Or maybe even an immediate title shot if Lesnar pulls out. Hunto is the biggest star the UFC has ever had, bigger than Rousey and McGregor which will be shown WHEN MARK HUNT UFC 200 ppv numbers topple his K-1 GP numbers (which is the current highest Badest of all time).

So, WHEN Hunto beats Lesnar, who do you want to see Mark fight next?

title shot.

brock.png

CM Punk

Then he will forever be Mark "The Cleaner" Hunt

Hunt isn't beating Lesnar and if you want him to face CM Punk after getting destroyed by Lesnar, then the only thing getting cleaned up is the mat after CM Punk is done with him.

Back