The Pressure is all on Doo Ho...

Vegesus44

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Do you think he will beat his next opponent?

Thiago Tavares is tough but...
9npuGOT.gif

If anything, Thiago Tavares shouldnt underestimate DHC, I know he wants a more bigger name.....but you cant sleep on Superboy or you go to sleep lol

But I think its a winnable fight for DHC as long as he keeps it standing.

In the last 5 years, Thiago Tavares has only lost to Khabib Nurmagomedov, and Brian Ortega, and the only reason he lost to Ortega was because of a bullshit referee standup in the 3rd round.

This is a very tough fight to call.

Going to have to go with Tavares on this one.

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to this fight hope doo hoo wins and gets a big name after like Stephens or maybe Ortega

I'll go with Doo Ho as Tavares is known to be a bit chinny and get caught.

I think Tavares will take this fight to the mat early and get a sub.

Sounds to me like the pressure is on Tavares.

tavares better spam takedowns from the start or his chinny chin will get cracked fast.

In the last 5 years, Thiago Tavares has only lost to Khabib Nurmagomedov, and Brian Ortega, and the only reason he lost to Ortega was because of a bullshit referee standup in the 3rd round.

This is a very tough fight to call.

lol no. Ortega did not win because of the stand-up. And, btw, his ground game is light years ahead of Tavares'.
Ortega is the better fighter. Tavares had no chance in that fight.

And... lol no again. Doo Ho Choi is going to win by early ko.

I'll admit that Ortega and Doo Ho Choi are two of my favorite fighters (basically my favorite FWs with Holloway), but I'm being honest here. They're both too good for Tavares.

Gonna laugh if DHC goes to the mat and submits TT in the greatest fuck you fashion. I'm glad Choi is name-dropping Conor and self-promoting some more. Before he was just KO'ing people in the first round. Rinse, repeat with some shit talking? Maybe he'll finally get taken seriously by the matchmakers.

Gonna laugh if DHC goes to the mat and submits TT in the greatest fuck you fashion. I'm glad Choi is name-dropping Conor and self-promoting some more. Before he was just KO'ing people in the first round. Rinse, repeat with some shit talking? Maybe he'll finally get taken seriously by the matchmakers.
If he wins this one in a dominate manner he should get a big fight, but Zuffa hates the Asian market due to their gangsters being much more intelligent...

I absolutely love this guy!

Back