Cyborg says she would kill Rousey

Concrete Whale

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.tmz.com/2016/06/24/cyborg-justino-kill-ronda-rousey/

Cris "Cyborg" Justino ain't mincing her words ... telling TMZ Sports she would "kill" Ronda Rousey if they ever stepped in the Octagon.

The UFC superstar was at LAX when she made it clear -- she has a burning desire to fight Ronda because they have a "novella" together ... "and you have to finish a novella."

So, how would the novella end?

"I kill her," Cyborg says ... "I would put everything [she has said] about me in my hands."

We also asked about Miesha Tate -- who recently told TMZ Sports she'd definitely take a fight with Cyborg.

Cyborg's reaction -- bring it on!

042414-UFC-CRIS-CYBORG-SANTOS-DC-PI.vresize.1200.675.high_.561.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

DNB said:
I don't give a f**k. She's a fraud and she's terrible for the sport. And if they are going to bring her into the UFC, it is my responsibility to put her away so she can't ruin women's MMA again," Rousey said. "But I don't think she has the right to compete. Coming in on PED's in MMA is the equivalent of walking in there with a weapon.

"This sport deserves a champion that is way better than her. And if she tries to undo all the work I have done, then I'm going to try and kill her with my bare hands," she said. "And the only person that's going to stop me is going to be the referee."

I think Mark Hunto would kill Jon Jones...
But who cares what I think...

I dunno, before the Holly fight maybe, but now Ronda is cruising in LHW territory, I doubt Cyborg could handle that.

Most probably.

Hell according to some Aussie neurosurgeon Holly almost killed Ronda with that head kick.

if she did actually kill her after saying she will would it be murder

Make weight and let's see you do it, Cybro.

Cris "Cyborg" Justino ain't mincing her words ... telling TMZ Sports she would "kill" Ronda Rousey if they ever stepped in the Octagon.

The UFC superstar was at LAX when she made it clear -- she has a burning desire to fight Ronda because they have a "novella" together ... "and you have to finish a novella."

"I kill her," Cyborg says ... "I would put everything [she has said] about me in my hands."

We also asked about Miesha Tate -- who recently told TMZ Sports she'd definitely take a fight with Cyborg.

maxresdefault.jpg

OR she would get submitted. Easy to kick someone when they're down. Cyborg is the one that can't make the weight, either make it or shut up.

No shit. UFC did everything in their power to keep Cyborg away from Ronda. Most blatant protecting I've ever seen.

maxresdefault.jpg
I'd rather not see Ronda fight a man.

if she did actually kill her after saying she will would it be murder
That is actually a profound question with philosophical, ethical, and legal implications. What is the fight game but two people, more times than not, entering the cage or ring with murderous intent. Many fighters couldn't do what they do without the "kill or be killed" mentality. I believe this is why they hug the members of their entourage before the fight; they feel as if they could die.

Not kill haha. but I imagine Cyborg vs Ronda to look like her other fights, just 1 sloppy barrage and Ronda will fall over and thats it after 1 minute.

...and Conor was going to "toy with the lad" (said in the press conference before his fight with Nate). Fighters say many things and need that sort of confidence to perform their craft at their highest potential. That being said, I hope she's right. I was hating on Ronda before it was cool to hate on Ronda.

I think we discussed this already,... the tables have turned- it is now Ronda who would have an enormous weight cut to get down to where Cyborg is at.

let's make it happen.

Back