Frankie Edgar vs Rafael Dos Anjos-Who would win?

LW division grew a lot since Frankie Edgar's reign. I doubt he would be able to compete with those giants.

Both fighters are on a tear but I would probably pick Frankie via having more heart

Oh that sounds like a chess match of a fight for sure! And frankie is fucking awesome at chess!

200.gif

Tough one to call. RDA is kinda bigger. I believe Frankie is the better more talented fighter. But size... size is a motherfucker.

Right now I believe RDA beats everybody under 155 lbs
Maybe Cucuy and Nurma could beat him but he is on a incredible high level ATM

Frankie wins. I think RDA would bring the best out of him though just like Maynard did.

RDA. Frankie had trouble with Maynard. He's too small for RDA.

Frankie's walk around weight is about 156lbs and RDA's walk around weight is about 195lbs. Frankie has crazy heart but the divisions keep getting bigger, and he was always small for LW. RDA would be too big for him. Conor dodged a bullet on that fight.

I want to see RDA fight Nate again. After their last fight, RDA pushed Nate aside with disdain. One of the few times a fighter treated a Diaz like a punk. Frankie is one of my all time favorites. If Frankie could get down to 140, he and Cruz would be an interesting match up in a catch weight. And if you think about it. What do belts mean at this point?

I was wonder that too for weeks now. Would be a great fight. It would be interesting to see how RDA reacts to Edgar's speed and angles. Also Edgar has cardio for days. RDA can't slow down at all and with Edgar finding his power recently who the hell knows.

Awesome fight. If Edgar wins over Aldo and Conor (if Conor ever actually tries to defend his title) I want to see Edgar vs RDA. Champ vs champ.

what we really should be talking about is frankie vs cruz. hes going to be a 35er in the next couple of years

I imagine RDA by decision, but it won't be a blow out like some are saying, crazily overrating RDA.

RDA has cardio and pace to match Frankie, and his size and pressure would be tough to handle. Wouldn't count Frankie out, but I would favor RDA pretty strongly in that one. Frankie vs Cruz is more interesting match up to me.

bendo has frankie's number and well. How did bendo do vs RDA... i think this is 1 of the situations where MMATH DOES apply

Last edited:
Back