Anyone else miss Chael?

DorianGray

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I wasn't even a huge fan of his while he was around. Usually rooted against him until after the second silva fight (big anderson fan), though I never disliked him.

Anyways, I'm sure this has been posted before since it's pretty old, but here's a short part of an interview that I think sums up why he was so well liked. Here he is caught completely contradicting himself and he just plays it off in a funny way. Never thought the nog thinking a bus is a horse joke was that funny, but this piece of this interview always cracked me up. Chael seems like the kind of guy who you should never really trust because he's kinda shady but even knowing that, it's very difficult to dislike him.

Thought I'd share and see if anyone else wishes he was still fighting. Feel free to post your own reasons, or shit all over this thread. It's impossible to tell how it's gonna go on this site :D

Was just watching his story about Big/Little Nog and the bus. Dude would say the wildest things, and stand by them. Is still entertaining as hell. Miss the dude. Don't want him back though. Doing good where he's at.

Anybody who claims to not miss Shael is lying.

Of course! He was entertaining.

Still want to see him and wanderlei settle it

I certainly enjoyed his trash talk more than Conors

goddamn, I feel like wadtuckett liking all these posts

I even miss Conor, we hadnt heard of him for months

Haha yeah I'm sure he has some here and there but I bet if he fought in Brazil he'd get the Matt Brown treatment.

Nah, he would get the Ronda Rousey treatment. They just simply want to touch him, according to Rogan. Haaa

Nah, he would get the Ronda Rousey treatment. They just simply want to touch him, according to Rogan. Haaa

If Chael comes back a fight with Vitor or Lil Nog in Brazil would be fun

maxresdefault.jpg

I love Chael, but last time I saw him he shook my hand right after changing his baby's diaper, don't miss that.

Back