Can Bisping beat GSP?

ga_ninja

Whopper or Die
@purple
Reaction score
As much as this fight doesn't make sense, it will be a good test for both. GSP is the most dominate champion in UFC history but it's been almost 5 years since he stepped into The Gon. Do you think he can legitimately dominate Bisping for 5 rounds like 2008 GSP or has MMAlution passed him by. As for Bisping beating former champions seems to be his niche.

Remember what GSP did to Koscheck's eye? Yea.

tumblr_inline_nsy606Tbhn1qeixlc_500.gif

But 50-45

michael-bisping-belt.jpg

People thought this was never possible.
So yes there is a chance he would beat GSP.

To answer my own question I think Bisping will win GSP has a tendency to underestimate opponents in the past which almost cost him decisions and the belt one time. Bisping will need a repeat of the Rockhold performance and KO GSP back into meet and greets.

they have weight classes for a reason. Bisping might be too big and strong for GSP. If Rockhold were still champ, you'd probably think he had could beat GSP, so why not Bisping?

The problem with this logic is in the way GSP fights

He doesn't give Bisping the chance to land a knockout punch

By laying on Bisping for 25 minutes?
I think GSP will have a hard time to take down Mike, in the first place.

I think Bisping can definitely beat GSP. He is so underrated here on sherdog and he is much much bigger than GSP.

By laying on Bisping for 25 minutes?
I think GSP will have a hard time to take down Mike, in the first place.

GSP does not lay

He is consistently passing guard and landing strikes

and LOL @ not being able to take bisping down

Remember what GSP did to Koscheck's eye? Yea.

What does Koscheck's eye have to do with this?

I'm worried for GSP in this fight. It's not going to be easy to get a top middleweight down, and on the feet I fear for GSP.

I like GSP tho I just can't take him serious lately, with the USADA conspiracy and now this dammit George. Why couldn't you go out on your shield and fight Lawler for the fans and the glory! My MMA gods are becoming more and more mortal by the year first Fedor, then AS now GSP. What's next my boy Aldo is going to retire after Edgar?

What does Koscheck's eye have to do with this?

I'm worried for GSP in this fight. It's not going to be easy to get a top middleweight down, and on the feet I fear for GSP.

Even if GSP is unable to take bisping down he would still light him up on the feet

Dont act like Bisping is some world killer boxer. Didn't CB Dolloway light bisping up a few times in that fight?

I like GSP tho I just can't take him serious lately, with the USADA conspiracy and now this dammit George.?

Dont act like that. The fight has not even be made yet..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back