Paige VanZant "I missed violence"

TimBis

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
http://mmajunkie.com/?p=199369

“It feels really good to get back to my roots,” VanZant said. “I really, really miss MMA. I miss the UFC and this is my world and I belong in it and I’m excited to get back in the cage.”

“I feel like I just missed violence. I went to a few UFC fights and it’s really hard for me to sit still cageside because I just want to be in there and that’s how it’s been every time I go to a UFC fight.”

Good on her.

She's got a layup for her next fight. Makes sense, I guess.

For someone who craves violence, you'd think she'd train more.

Cancer patients are missing your hair because of your broken promise.

She has balls twice the size of yours.
Actually she doesn't or didn't you notice that she fights in a female weight class? She is a terrible fighter and a pretender.

Watching Paige get the snot beat out of her by Thug Rose was a bit awkward. But I think that given time I'll learn to appreciate it. Best case we get a Reebok malfunction.

tecia torres is going to give her a violent night.

Says the little "devoted Christian".

Christians are pretty devoted to violence

I dont think either of you really know what you are talking about. I will refrain from making a super detailed post on the subject at the moment, but Christianity condemns violence. At the same time, what Paige is talking about is a competition. Do you think she would enjoy violence for its own sake? Like walking up to an untrained woman and just punching her in the face? Not likely. Competition creates a high, and many people like to compete in things they are good at, especially when they mimic such an instinctive behavior.

I dont think either of you really know what you are talking about. I will refrain from making a super detailed post on the subject at the moment, but Christianity condemns violence. At the same time, what Paige is talking about is a competition. Do you think she would enjoy violence for its own sake? Like walking up to an untrained woman and just punching her in the face? Not likely. Competition creates a high, and many people like to compete in things they are good at, especially when they mimic such an instinctive behavior.
LUL TRIGGERED

She's got a layup for her next fight. Makes sense, I guess.

I predict

11721293954_9876d9a205_o.gif

Man, christians sure love to judge people even tho I'm pretty sure that Jesus guy said not to.

Back