So is Mir officially retired?

mb23100

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
He said he would be if sample b was hot which it was. Has he commented on this since?

He's probably not ready to pull the trigger on that announcement just yet.

If only he hadn't have had that kangaroo meat. Everyone knows horse meat gives you better gains.

he came to the realization that he cheated and people weren't buying his kangaroo meat story so he stopped talking. Essentially confirming guilt

Fair enough

giSQeK1.gif

His chin is retired and just waiting for the rest of his body to catch up

A trilogy fight with Brock does good money

Doubt it. Not yet. Now that Brock is back (sure, Brock says he's only in for 1 fight, but I'm thinking if he wins against Hunt, or even if he performs well in a loss, he will stick around), Mir will try to get another fight with him for one last big payday then call it quits.

he's officially suffering indigestion. kangaroo meat aint that tender.

Doubt it. Not yet. Now that Brock is back (sure, Brock says he's only in for 1 fight, but I'm thinking if he wins against Hunt, or even if he performs well in a loss, he will stick around), Mir will try to get another fight with him for one last big payday then call it quits.

Brock just signed a new WWE deal, and this fight was part of the package. He's not in the UFC for the long haul, win or lose.

I cant think of another fighter that needs to retire more right now. So...I hope so.

He will always have Nogs wins.

Yeah, he lost to Brock but he beat him once plus Brock got OWNED by Cain and Overeem. Like humiliated. Cartwheels and shit. So, he should feel good about his career.

Did he give birth yet?

He had major contractions against Arlovski and he was in full on baby delivering position against Hunt.

No mma fighter is going to retire if they can continue to make money. I bet Mir will be back after his ban and say he's refreshed from his break and its time to fight again.

Back