Is anyone more of a Joanna fan since TUF?

Zeppeling

ritehand
Banned
Reaction score
Just wondering if there is even a small minority that actually appreciates the way she comes across?

Big Joanna fan

I'm hate TUF tho so I never watched it

I doubt it would have changed my opinion of her anyways

I found her rather annoying on the few TUF episodes that I saw trying to be like Conor and shit but hey who isn't nowadays lol I hope Claudia beats her to hopefully give her a slice of humble pie

I liked her at first, but then she started to imitate Conor and went apeshit crazy. She is extremely irritating now. But then again TUF brings the worst in some people. Maybe they told her to behave like a bitch.
Deep down I think she is great person, just like Ronda :D

Moreso after watching this season or the same? Just curious.

I was a pretty solid Jaycheck fan but now I'd love to see her lose.
Probably the same, but I see what people are raving about with how she is acting. Doesn't really bother me, big fan regardless.

Didn't watch TUF aside from the entrance fights. I'm a big fan of her fighting style.

Just wondering if there is even a small minority that actually appreciates the way she comes across?

She's the female Jon Jones.
I love her as a fighter....as a person, not so much.

Before: didnt know Claudia big Joanna fan

Now:big Claudia fan wanna see Joanna lose

Totally off topic but I find it funny that TUF was meant to determine who the inaugural SW champion would be and the winner ended up not deserving to be in the same cage as Joanna, someone who wasn't even in the house for that tourney.

She's batshit crazy and that's why I like her in the first place. Also, it was cool to see her bring in Carla!

Didn't know much about her before tuff except she was a pretty good fighter.
After tuff, she is annoying.

Rooting for Claudia!!!

I like her the same. I do like Claudia more than I did tho.

I like her the same. I do like Claudia more than I did tho.
Exactly how I feel. I usually don't care about personalities outside of the octagon, but Clowja seems like a really likable person.

Back