I hope Tamdan McCory is alright

Rockapotomuss

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Hasn't tweeted since going to hospital. That KO was one of the worst I've ever seen.

I'm sure he's devastated by the loss. Last time he did, he didn't fight for 5 years...

Dude is exciting as hell. Hope he comes back as soon as possible.

Hope he comes back soon, love his style. You can get caught, it happens.

I was so excited to see him come back because he Jiu-jitsu was so slick. After what Daley did to him and this I think he should stay away from the 4oz gloves.

That was the quickest I went from excitement to sadness in a long time. All within 59 seconds.

It was a fucked up KO. He is alright, maybe just down or depressed after a loss.

That was the quickest I went from excitement to sadness in a long time. All within 59 seconds.

It was the first time in a while that I've had to catch a recording of fights. I accidentally fast forwarded right to when he got knocked down and I was all
qalp60D.gif

It seriously had me all kinds of fucked up.
qalp60D

Right on the forehead it seemed, had a fucked up thud to it.

I was so excited to see him come back because he Jiu-jitsu was so slick. After what Daley did to him and this I think he should stay away from the 4oz gloves.
I'm not going to give you shit like most will, but you are thinking of Dustin H.

your mistaking tamdan mccory with dustin hazelett. it happens, very similar fighters physically and stylistically

i always get george roop and cole miller mixed up

hope he's good and comes back strong as he is
ping-pong

Hopefully he retires. Obviously can't hang in the big leagues

Back