Travis Browne vs Cain Velasquez

BrokenTable

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
How do you all see this one playing out? Hapa by TKO is my prediction. Does Hapa get a title shot after?

Cain by total destruction

And Brown will be sent back to Honda's vagina

I have Browne by KO but wouldn't be surprised if we saw a vintage Cain performance either. It's a closer fight than people are making it out to be. I don't get how people can be so fucking confident in Cain considering he hasn't won a fight since 2013 (against a JDS who made a grand total of zero improvements going into the rubbermatch) and looked like complete and utter shit against Werdum.

Browne is being underestimated on here. Strong TDD, absurd durability, big power, and KO'd two people with elbows against the cage who tried to take him down.

Cain should put hands on him for a TKO within 2.

I'm not sure Cain is going to have the same extreme pressure offense like they say he had in the olden days.

If Cain comes back in form like he did against JDS 2 and 3, then he will most likely destroy Travis. On the feet its more even, but I believe Cain will use the cage to gas him out and work the TD, once Travis hits the floor, Cain will finish it with brutal GnP.

I got cain. Werdum who has horrible wrestling took down gaps a couple times, makes me feel cain will be able to as well and rape him on the ground.

Cain via decision or tko in the third round when travis succumbs to cain's sea level pace.

How do you all see this one playing out? Hapa by TKO is my prediction. Does Hapa get a title shot after?
Travis Browne via
superman-punch-o.gif
or
travis-browne-2.gif
or
tumblr_myki3u0hTw1qaa8d1o2_250.gif
00e818fc7bee7cfdb35b0b789f51cd26.gif
or
tumblr_m2yxaklopY1qlskhvo1_500.gif

If Cain is even 80% of his wrecking-ball days, then he will maul Browne.

Sea level Cain-Travis may smash him violently.

Cain by KO/TKO

ronda destroyed that chin like she did with schuab

Cain's a relentless pressure machine when he's on his game.

If JDS' hands weren't sharp enough punish Cain for consistently charging forward, then Travis Browne should't be able to.

The question is, will Cain look like he used to?

If he doesn't, then Travis' game plan should be to fight in a similar way that Werdum did IMO. Get pressured yes, but hit Cain with lots of elbows punches knees upon entry, bust him up gradually & slowing him down.

Whether Cain will actually slow down is a different story. It's so hard to pick because if Cain is at his peak, this is a mis match. But in this case we haven't seen him win for 3 years.

I wouldn't count Browne out of this fight.

Pick em fight and I'm picking Ronda's sperm bank in this one.

If Cain loses I''m gonna fucking cry. His career is almost a travesty at this point when you look at him pre-injury bullshit.

Cain actually looks in good shape for this fight. Not the fat dude who fought Werdum.

So that maybe makes me think he is back to how he was.

Back