Cub Swanson vs. Tatsuya Kawajiri
Dennis Bermudez vs. Rony Jason
Thales Leites vs. Chris Camozzi
Cout McGee vs. Dominique Steele
Santiago Ponzinibbio vs. Zak Cummings
Marcin Tybura vs. Viktor Pesta

could go either way, but picked Bermudez due to having faced better competition

I like Rony but i dont think this will end well for him

Weird fight. Should have switched it around and made it Cub vs. Dennis and Kawajiri vs. Jason.

As long as Dennis avoids the subs I see him mauling Rony

Awesome fight. I like it. Not sure who will win. Rony will be the underdog in betting but he has the skills to win this one. For the most part, really good matchmaking lately imo.

Honny Jason is hot or cold. I like him but I think Bermudez gets an easy UD here.

Bermudez by decision imo. With how the card is looking I don't think it will do very well. The only "name" fight is Cub vs Kawajiri. Either way it should be an entertaining card, could help to make some prospects well known.

Bermudez by anything he wants to.

Bermudez by decision imo. With how the card is looking I don't think it will do very well. The only "name" fight is Cub vs Kawajiri. Either way it should be an entertaining card, could help to make some prospects well known.
Definitely not a great card, but it's not horrible. I doubt it sells well but I'll be tuned in for sure.

Definitely not a great card, but it's not horrible. I doubt it sells well but I'll be tuned in for sure.
I will too, I just think that most casuals will ignore the card (unless it's a fight pass card). Winner of Yair/Caceres should fight Ortega or the winner if Cub/Crusher.

All I remember about Rony Jason is that he's wearing Jason Voorhees mask and that Jeremy Stephens headkicked him into oblivion.

Another strange matchup, I like both guys but I feel like Bermudez should be able to take this by decision or TKO. This Utah card is bizarre.

This has the potential to be a great fight, but it's not one I would have considered. #9 (18 on FM) vs #57 according to fightmatrix.

Rony has some pretty slick BJJ, but if Bermudez can get around that he should get the nod.

Weird fight. Should have switched it around and made it Cub vs. Dennis and Kawajiri vs. Jason.
CxFOqqB.jpg

Another strange matchup, I like both guys but I feel like Bermudez should be able to take this by decision or TKO. This Utah card is bizarre.

This has the potential to be a great fight, but it's not one I would have considered. #9 (18 on FM) vs #57 according to fightmatrix.
Bizarre indeed. You'd think they wanna stack the card since they crashed and burned last time they attempted Utah.

Unfortunately Rony Jason may have already peaked and Bermudez beats his ass.

Bermudez makes just the second top-ten guy on the card, besides Cub. Yair's 13, Kawajiri 14, Leites 12 and no one else even sniffing the top 15.

Back