What are your expectations about fighter salaries with the new UFC owners?

Probably equal or lower to what they are now...

Reebok money will be generous compared to sweatshop money.

My prediction is that the owners will decide what is appropriate pay based on what's good for them and their company, not the emotional pleading of fans who think their arbitrary figure/percentage is the right one, like all businessmen should.

Let them get paid in egg rolls - as long as Just Breed, I'm good.

Last edited:
Depends. Do you think the ali act goes through or does zuffa use lobbyists to pay off comgress?

I like how you gave an opinion TS.

Dont want to post an opinion in your own shit thread?

Discuss.

I don't know. Dana likes to put down all the other promotions, and thinks the UFC is the big leagues. So pay them like the big leagues I guess. The NFL pays the least at over $400,000. Can you imagine the NFL trying to pay players $2,000 per game and $2,000 if they win?

I heard some Chinese bought the ufc? Do you know how much those Asians work for their money?
They probably expect fighters to step in the Octagon once a month for the same pay.

It depends on who comes in. I know that if it were me, these fighters would be getting a lot more money than the bullshit they make now. Plus I would get rid of this Reebok scam and actually have fighters wear UFC shorts (Like the ones they wear on TUF) but they can have as much sponsors as they want with no sponsorship tax. Make your workers happy.

I think it will increase at a similar rate that is has been - maybe minimum pay will go up another $6k-$8k per fight over the next 8-10 years.

What I would actually welcome would be an adjustment to the structure of pay, especially for entry level fighters. I'd like to see the base contact change from $10/k$10k to something like $20k/$5k - keep the win incentive but improve guaranteed base.

Probably better. Businessmen like the ones who bought the UFC don't drop 4.2 billiion on something unless they have a vision to make it better. I think with the UFC current profit most places only valued them at like 2 billion, so my guess is the new leaders got some big plans/

They're gonna get Chinese dollars printed in North Korea

They just forked out $4bn for a company worth half that... they ain't going to pay them mega-bucks on top

Back