Bisping is hilarious.

El Hombre

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
The guy is a natural - Chael had nothing for him.

agreed, Conor and Bisping are on a different level when it comes to talking shit..... they are both just naturals lol

I kinda wish they were similar sizes so they could fight(although as a fan of both Id be torn), the shit-talking would be epic

I did that in Jr high and stopped in high school.
And I'm pretty immature.
Bisping is a goof.

Im at a loss as to why grown men think rambling at the mouth like an idiot is some sort of genius. It says a LOT about the typical MMA fan.

I found it amusing.

Has anyone ever gotten the better of him in a word exchange?

Im at a loss as to why grown men think rambling at the mouth like an idiot is some sort of genius. It says a LOT about the typical MMA fan.

It's almost like the more people interested in them, the more money they make...

Nah that's probably not it.

I was in the army, and OMG at the level of some of the sh!t talking. Bisbing would fit right in.

Ill just leave this here...

10000792.gif

I never liked Bisping because he's a brit, not because of his pre/post fight antics. Probably would have liked him if he was an american like Chael.

Just because Rockhold didn't took him serious doesn't mean his shit talking works.

agreed, Conor and Bisping are on a different level when it comes to talking shit..... they are both just naturals lol

I kinda wish they were similar sizes so they could fight(although as a fan of both Id be torn), the shit-talking would be epic

Bisping's definitely a natural when it comes to shit talking, Conor's shit talk seems to have stagnated though. Usually when he runs out of material he just falls back on "i have a lot of money."

Bisping will never run out of material.

Back