Will Nate Diaz retire at UFC 202?

Me&MrJones

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
All Nate wants is beat Conors ass for a lot of cash... so after UFC 202 is he going to retire?

He is going to fight Floyd Mayweather.

"Nate is not push-over, he trains with Andre Ward, beat that Scottish guy Conor McGregor, who is very good in the stand up. This is the fight the fans wanna see, MMA vs Boxing."

I doubt it. He's finally making the big bucks.

NO!

After Conor Beats him, & Mac gets the 155 belt... their Rubber Match will be for millionz with the McGregor Belt up for grabz.

belt mcgregor 3.jpg

After he loses a lopsided decision he will go back to the lazy uninspired Nate from 3 years ago.

Wait let me see, I'll get back to you in a sec.
glazen-bol-2.png

But he only wanted to do a rematch with Conor, belts are fairytales and shit. So he's done after the rematch?

Well, if he wins, he will make big bucks and get to pick his opponent for his next fight.

If he loses, there will most likely be a big money trilogy fight available.

I could see him retiring on a whim at some point in the reasonably near future, but win or lose, I think he will get offered something that keeps him interested for at least one more match.

I honestly wanna see him beat Cerrones ass again for some reason. :)

well after the beating Conor lays on him he will probably want to :p lol

dumb question. He'll look for another big money fight

Doubtful. He just now got into the big leagues as far as big payouts go.
Problem is he already lost to Dos Anjos, Henderson and some others, he isn't the draw. He just got lucky that he got underrestimated by Conor and came out victorious.

He said on MMA Hour as long as he is getting paid what he's worth, he will fight. If they aren't going to pay him, he won't.

Back