Mark my words, Brock Lesnar will submit Mark hunt

irollnaked

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I've never been more certain of anything in my life. Mark hunt got submitted 6 times with sean freakin mckorcle being one of them. Lesnar has the wrestling and now the BJJ to take mike hunts arm home. Brock was the first and only man to ever submit shane carwin.

He's got a blue belt from a world class BJJ coach

Untitled-1.jpg

And he's been rolling no gi back at the WWE

39739.jpg

susumu24.jpg

No need to bump this thread if I'm wrong cuz it will already be bumped when I'm right.

If you can land the kimura on Mark Henry, you should win the ADCC without even trying.

As long as the Just Bleed God gets what's owing to him, any finish will do

c9TdwBn.jpg

tumblr_n95jwlEMae1qfklmbo4_500.jpg

Never understood MMA fans' need to make predictions like "I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT WILL HAPPEN!" given that MMA is continuously the most unpredictable sport.

Sure Brock can win via submission, but he can loose too... anything is possible with 4 ounce gloves and 280lb men.

Im a huge brock fan.

But i find it laughable when someone says "mark my words" when talking about mma.

Yes its very possible brock submits hunt.

But it not in any way form or matter a foregone conclusion.

The whole posting Brock putting a fake kimura on Triple H and Mark Henry thing is starting to lose it's luster

It was pretty good the first 500 times

I've never been more certain of anything in my life. Mark hunt got submitted 6 times with sean freakin mckorcle being one of them. Lesnar has the wrestling and now the BJJ to take mike hunts arm home.

He's got a blue belt from a world class BJJ coach

Untitled-1.jpg

And he's been rolling no gi back at the WWE

39739.jpg

susumu24.jpg

No need to bump this thread if I'm wrong cuz it will already be bumped when I'm right.

That would not be shocking at all! Brock will take hunt down and either GnP him or bust out a wicked Kimura and it's over ....

Even a serious prediction of Brock by sub isn't exactly going out on a limb.

Way to go out on that limb TS

i got a doughnuts that says you are wrong

loooool good thread. I was coming in here to flame you, but those kimuras were hilarious. Is that his thing now in the wwe? And I love how he just reaches out and the other actor just lets him get them in a kimura

Would that be an outrageous outcome? I don't think so.... I'm still favoring Hunt but a sub by Brock wouldn't shock me.

What are the odds on this fight right now?

i can see it happening, but i can also see hunt walking off after he KOs lesnar, but i can also see lesnar landing a bomb himself, it's HW after all.

Back