Did Anderson duck Shogun?

No. They were in different weight classes. Unless we agree GSP ducked Anderson and Jones is ducking HW.

Why would he?

Prime Anderson was something like never before seen in this sport.

Shogun was a great fighter and a legend, but his brawling style is tailor made for someone like anderson.

Anderson is not a stranger to ducking. He ducked Chael for six years.

Anderson had other business. He had to fight a one legged canadian by the name of Cote.
He had to fight the amazing Leites. He had to go to England and take on the undersized DANGEROUS Lee Murray.

He was busy in Japan with Chonan. He didn't have any time for the gangster from West Linn, Oregon - Chael Sonnen.

What the year that they were both champions in different divisions? The year that Shogun won the belt better never defended? I don't know how you figure TS

No....but how much wood could a fuck chuck chuck wood if a fuck chuck could chuck would?

No but Shogun did duck Glover.

Shogun called him out when he won the belt from Machida.

Shogun specifically? No I don't think he did but I think he could likely have gotten the fight if he'd wanted it.

The bigger issue for me is that Silva didn't move up to LHW post Hendo in 2008. Unlike GSP I don't think he would have been a small LHW, unlike todays LHW division back then top guys like Shogun, Rashad and Machida weren't really much different to silva and they fought and beat larger opponents as indeed did Anderson himself against Forrest so size isn't an issue.

Anderson had other business. He had to fight a one legged canadian by the name of Cote.
He had to fight the amazing Leites. He had to go to England and take on the undersized DANGEROUS Lee Murray.

He was busy in Japan with Chonan. He didn't have any time for the gangster from West Linn, Oregon - Chael Sonnen.

Lmao Sonnen was a nobody in those first six years. He was only real regarded as a contender after he beat Nate the Great, and then he got a title shot shortly after that.

That Shogun who smashed Lyoto wasnt a guy Anderson wanted any part of.

He also humiliated Shale 2 times

Yeah, he did in sparring. He ducked Shogun to avoid his big right hand. Shogun ducked Anderson also.

12263-silvasonnenufc117_0896.jpg

Attachments

• silva_crop_north.jpg
    silva_crop_north.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 3

what? who said this chael?

chael wasnt even in the ufc for 6 years when he got his title shot

Back