Is Luke overlooking Bisping just a tiny bit?

Dream20

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I believe Luke will win and probably finish The Count.

However, listening to Rockhold on the MMA hour, it sounds like he thinks he’s fighting some guy from bully beatdown and he will KO him in the first round.

I think he should give him a little more respeck.

Bisping did just beat Anderson who had only lost to Chris in his entire UFC career (under somewhat strange circumstances.)

I think Bisping will at least make it competitive.

I believe Luke will win and probably finish The Count.

However, listening to Rockhold on the MMA hour, it sounds like he thinks he’s fighting some guy from bully beatdown and he will KO him in the first round.

I think he should give him a little more respeck.

Bisping did just beat Anderson who had only lost to Chris in his entire UFC career (under somewhat strange circumstances.)

I think Bisping will at least make it competitive.
A full camp bisping couldn't beat rockhold, what makes you think bisping can make the fight competitive

Bisping wants his opponents to disrespect him...

I don't think Bisping will make it competitive. He has a puncher's chance at best.

I don't know if Luke is overlooking Bisping or not, but he should. Bisping has no business winning this fight, not even a punchers chance. Bisping knows this and he is glad he can fight for the title, but he will lose and lose badly. he will probably retire after this, maybe fight a few more times,if he has left some on his contract, but he will retire soon.

Rockhold’s is going to beat the accent out of Bisping

Luke could overlook, sidewayslook, throughlook and downlook Bisping and it still wouldn't matter. Walk in the park for Rockhold.

I don't think so. Not sure what he'd be looking for after Bisping anyways. He'll have to wait a bit until his next fight after this one i'd imagine just because of Yoel & Jac's messes. Unless Jac should be back soon.

Omg .. Gonna love this place if bisping actually wins this.. You smug bastards will be eating your words .

Bisping didn't give Rockhold any reason in their first fight not to overlook him.

He is and he should. He's just so much bigger and Bisping respresent no threat in ANY department : No KO power, no elite ground game, no strong wrestling base...

Just tell me how on hell could Bisping beat Rockhold seriously

I think Luke is the only person that isn't. The comments in here are fucking pathetic.

He is and he should. He's just so much bigger and Bisping respresent no threat in ANY department : No KO power, no elite ground game, no strong wrestling base...

Just tell me how on hell could Bisping beat Rockhold seriously

No one should be over looked.

Especially when they've been fighting in the UFC for a decade to get their shot at the belt.

Bisping has heart, determination, and aggression. If he can move Luke backwards and land volume it can get interesting fast.

Every fight is different.

The question is how much would Rockhold have to overlook Bisping for Bisping to have a chance?

I'd overlook someone I dominated and finished within 2 rounds too if I was Rockhold. Bisping isn't better then Luke anywhere and he doesn't have the Power to make this fight interesting

Omg .. Gonna love this place if bisping actually wins this.. You smug bastards will be eating your words .

I'm ready.

lHewzLW.png

i think after the belfort loss he probably doesn't overlook anything despite his conceited talk

Bisping doesn't win by subs or one punch knockouts. Rockhold choked him out with one arm and has superior speed, reach and abilities everywhere.

Not saying Bisping doesn't have a chance because he does but it's along the lines of Cody McKenzie having a chance against Chad Mendes.

Back