Urijah Faber: I found Cruz's chin, will break the brittle man

Who is winning the trash talk?

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
“He’s a real champion. He’s a true champion. He’s only lost to one team, that’s Team Alpha Male. He’s only lost to one guy: That’s me,” Faber said of Cruz. “And I feel like I beat him the second time also. I connected to his chin, I know he feels like he’s hard to hit. I found his chin, his butt found the ground, and I’m going to make that happen again.... I’ve been sticking around a couple extra years just to let you heal up buddy. You’re not made for battle."

--Mmajunkie

Faber should talk about toughness or stamina or something....definitely not chins.

Faber talking about chins :>

CP3Rje0UEAEn94j.jpg

Hey, Faber beat him. Finished him. He can say that over and over and it will not lose it's sting. Also, Faber had him hurt in the second fight.

I'm rooting for Faber. Hope he can catch the Dancinator.

If I were Urijah Faber and had to shit talk.

"I finished him. I knocked him down. He calls himself the dominator, no he is the decisionator. The only dominating that is going to happen in the octagon is when I'm beating the crap out out of him, and the only decision that will take place in the octagon will be when the ref has to decide if delicate cruz has had enough."

Faber is not a good trashtalker, but...
..Faber won the first decisively, and the second was really close. People like to call him old, but his BW resume is impressive. IMO he is better than the snake.

I am probably one of the few, but I pick Faber to win this match, and I will even bet on him. Not much, but I will still bet on him.

..Faber won the first decisively, and the second was really close. People like to call him old, but his BW resume is impressive. IMO he is better than the snake.

I am probably one of the few, but I pick Faber to win this match, and I will even bet on him. Not much, but I will still bet on him.
faber is a massive underdog... if you think he'll win more than he'll lose you should bet at least somewhat high. I'm betting on faber too but recognising he is probably losing imo. betting odds are generous...

I agree, Faber is not good at talking trash. Watching him trying to go at it with McGregor was kind of embarrassing, though he did get a few stingers. While I think Dillishaw is a better fighter than Faber, he needs to get his emotions in check. Dude was so angry he started winging knockout shots at Cruz and missing, it wasn't until the later rounds he got technical again.

Even though I think Cruz UD Faber, I will be happy to see Faber win.

Love both guys but I want Faber to finally get that belt.

lol @ Faber thinking he won the first fight *edit* in the UFC.

Cruz UD. This will be a one sided fight.

Last edited:
He's right, Cruz has lost to one guy. Meanwhile Faber has lost to six different fighters, one of them Cruz himself.

And Faber is one the chinniest fighters
we've ever seen, haha

Last edited:
Back