Dave Herman vs John-Olav Einemo

CroCopsLHK

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I just had memories of this fight, very fond memories. Just rewatched it and man, that was a gooffest of a fun fight! I really thought Pee Wee was going to be something special, but it turned out his style didn't do him any long-term favors with UFC.

I swear his fight with Big Nog is one of the strangest fights I've seen. I'm a big fan of Nog, but the fight was in slow motion.

On a slightly unrelated note, does anybody else get annoyed that the winner of a fight is the first one listed in the match on Fightpass? If I didn't already see the fight it's an instant spoiler

I've been needing to re-watch that one. Was a great fight.

On a slightly unrelated note, does anybody else get annoyed that the winner of a fight is the first one listed in the match on Fightpass? If I didn't already see the fight it's an instant spoiler
I haven't noticed that.... Damn you! :p
Ignorance is bliss...

I'm sorry HI!!!!!

Ufc should make the listings alphabetical. I.E.: Jose Aldo vs Connor McGregor

I'm sorry HI!!!!!

Ufc should make the listings alphabetical. I.E.: Jose Aldo vs Connor McGregor
Lol, it's okay. I usually see everything live anyways :p

I think they should just keep them how they were initially.

He had all the physical gifts and abilities to be a solid contender but he was a goofball lacking all the mental qualities. He never took it serious.

He had all the physical gifts and abilities to be a solid contender but he was a goofball lacking all the mental qualities. He never took it serious.

dave-herman-5-1_crop_north.jpg

I thought Einemo was going to be the next big thing in the HW division, and that he would make a quick work of Herman.

I was very surprised (motherf*ckers), that was an awesome fight.

The only thing that I remember about that fight was that Herman had this big shit-eating grin on his face the whole time.

Back