Bisping is my favorite..

PubliusVentidius

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
If he survives the first rounds. Rockhold's cardio is suspect, he was visibly gassed against Weidman after the first rounds, Weidman could not capitalize on it because he was already half-dead from the beating he took on the ground after the lame spinning kick. But Bisping has proven that he can take a beating and keep coming. So if he doesn't get caught like in the first fight against Rockhold I think he has good chances.

Nah everything Rockhold throws has potential to drop Bisping. His pitter patter shit won't work against those nasty body/head kicks. One will land eventually.

Fun Fact: Rockhold is 5-0 in championship rounds.

If he survives the first rounds. Rockhold's cardio is suspect, he was visibly gassed against Weidman after the first rounds, Weidman could not capitalize on it because he was already half-dead from the beating he took on the ground after the lame spinning kick. But Bisping has proven that he can take a beating and keep coming. So if he doesn't get caught like in the first fight against Rockhold I think he has good chances.

I see what your saying. The old Rocky/Homer strategy. If Bisping can survive getting the ever loving shit kicked out of him for 2 rounds, he may be able to turn the tide his way. Interesting take, I wouldn't put any money on it, but if it happens, I'll be thoroughly entertained.

xmuojnA.gif

Rockhold has historically had amazing cardio, probably better than Bisping's. His last fight was extremely grueling with a lot of competitive wrestling/grappling and he supposedly had a staph infection leading up to the fight. Whether that's true or not, his cardio is not a problem. Not to mention the fact that Bisping himself only had two weeks to prepare for this fight.

In all scenarios Bisping is savagely TKO'd to the sound of his own son's weeping.

Rockhold was on antibiotics against Weidman. They totally drained all his energy. He doesnt gas normally.

Good to hear that bisping still have fans here but it won't change the fact that luke will murk him.

I like Bisping and would like to see him win the belt, however you argument is massively flawed, Bisping go hit with a clean high kick and was done.

I'd like that to be the case but sadly Luke is going to muck Bisping like he's 7/2 offsuit

Bisbung going to get laid out, just like he did against Anderson Silva only this time the bell won't save him.

Would honestly love to see him get the belt just once, he's been around, has certainly put in the work, understood the value of trash talk...he's tried everything to get to this point, he has nothing to lose. He'll probably never shut up about it if he does win but I don't think he has a chance. Anything can happen in a fight and worth a bet on the underdog

If he does not lose he has god chances of winning

You just gonna act like Rockhold didnt have a staph infection for that fight?

Back