uZF8FZZ.png

Alliance bless :D

"Guess which piggy is going to the market?"

Last edited:
"Whoa...you got chocolate milk in there!!!? I learn so much working with you."

image.jpeg

D8DUteP.jpg

I6SbJUm.gif

Can't be arsed to clean it up completely.

0xMJNlY.gif

Last edited:
Saw this on the homepage...thought it had potential :p

uZF8FZZ.png

Alliance bless :D

"what you have there is an artful representation of ultimate manhood. I can almost smell the hard earned sweat on their bodies... licking it off and imbibing their manly juices whilst I softly caress their rock hard and sore muscles... playing with their toes and shit."

"what you have there is an artful representation of ultimate manhood. I can almost smell the hard earned sweat on their bodies... licking it off and imbibing their manly juices whilst I softly caress their rock hard and sore muscles... playing with their toes and shit."
Well done, sir :D

Sher-history at it's finest.

image.jpeg

CjzIqbfXIAAOyAd.jpg

I think this pic is good too, reminds me of the rockhold one.

53c0790b40514.jpg

Back