Caraway/Tate 135 lb King and Queen

dickcheney

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
guys, how awesome would this be?

If Tate can hold on to her title and caraway gets two generous decisions we could end up with the male UFC champ and the female UFC champ at the SAME weight going around together!

I know chances are low, but I think if we as sherdoggers all adjust our vision boards accordingly we can make this happen.

I think it could take the sport to a whole new level in the mainstream. Imagine we would see pictures of CaraTate both with their UFC belts on the cover of US magazine or Cosmo

bryan-caraway-ufc-fight-night-422.jpg

+

latest

+
Miesha-Tate-2.jpg

=
latest

Caraway? nah

It's more likely that Browne and Ronda are the 265lb king and queen tbh

Not a Caraway hater, but I don't think he has a snowballs chance in hell at winning a title.

Repeat thread.

I repeat: Caraway better hurry and do it because Holly, Zingano, Ronda, and Cyborg are lurking around (even though Cyborg ain't gonna do shit).

Mmmmm, No...!

200.gif

Repeat thread.

I repeat: Caraway better hurry and do it because Holly, Zingano, Ronda, and Cyborg are lurking around (even though Cyborg ain't gonna do shit).
Did the threads that this repeat have pictures though?

Not a Caraway hater, but I don't think he has a snowballs chance in hell at winning a title.

i watched his entire Tuf season I never thought he would still be in the UFC in 2016 after he showed the fear of god against Brandao but we're still here

guys, how awesome would this be?

If Tate can hold on to her title and caraway gets two generous decisions we could end up with the male UFC champ and the female UFC champ at the SAME weight going around together!

I know chances are low, but I think if we as sherdoggers all adjust our vision boards accordingly we can make this happen.

I think it could take the sport to a whole new level in the mainstream. Imagine we would see pictures of CaraTate both with their UFC belts on the cover of US magazine or Cosmo

bryan-caraway-ufc-fight-night-422.jpg

+

latest

+
Miesha-Tate-2.jpg

=
latest
No one cares about Caraway

Caraway is the next UFC star. Goat material

A joking and title talk aside, Caraway is a pretty awesome fighter to watch. Scrappy as hell, and a joy to watch work on the ground.

Back