Hypothetical: Mighty Mouse vs. Garbrandt/Caraway: Who takes it?

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Do you guys think Demetrious beats both guys? I think both would be tough fights for the champ.

Do you guys think Demetrious beats both guys? I think both would be tough fights for the champ.

DJ made Dodson look slow, he'd probably do the same to Garbrandt.

Caraway? I think DJ beats him everywhere.

Caraway KO's MM in the first. MM is too fast and powerful for Cody on the feet. He subs him in the 5th.

Wow, all of a sudden people are forgetting how good Mighty Mouse is LOL. He smokes Caraway. He has NO chance against Mighty Mouse. Cody I believe is the truth though and I'd pick him via KO

Would have to see more fights from Cody but I think he beats caraway easily

Mighty Mouse smokes them both and makes it look easy. People need to respeck Mighty Mouse's name and realize he is a top P4P fighter for a eason.

Better hypothetical:

Mouse + Caraway + Garbrandt vs Reem

MM wins as long as he can avoid Cody's heavy hands, or get wrapped up in a grappling contest with a bigger, longer and stronger caraway.

MM takes out both. Caraway is too slow for him. Cody will gas himself out punching air trying to land a bomb.

DJ easily beats them both. Only 135ers giving him trouble or beating him are Cruz and Dillashaw. DJ vs Dillashaw is a dream match up for me

Mighty mouse went toe to toe with cruz ,so he wpuld give these guys a very tough fight.

I honestly have no doubt that he could beat them both in the same night. Caraway isn't skilled enough, and Cody is way to slow. MM would make them look like amateurs.

I think he dominates Caraway in the grappling department to a decisive victory

I think Cody would be trying to throw bombs all fight and miss. Eventually losing by a decision. Cody would be shadow boxing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back