Conor McGregor: No lessons learned

I don't think Mcgregor's ego would allow vast improvements.

Lack of ground game, lack of weapons (only a left Hook/cross) and defending with his chin will cause more losses for him

He also once said he was a god.

He is hardly worth quoting anymore.,.

Yeahhhh.... I never listened to what he says. He got lucky vs aldo as well.

Wrong gameplan, from the start i was like.. wtf are u doing!! Even Michael Johnson can last 5 rounds with Nate, and he is not better

Mcgregor isn't a smart person.

Swinging on gymnastic rings on fight week isn't the best thing. Usually, I wrap myself in bubble wrap and only do fight-specific things, but just because of that weight, no weight cut, I had put it in my head that, 'I'm free.' I had energy to burn. I was doing so much bounce footwork, the balls of my feet were burned to a crisp.

No gymnastic rings McGregor is still GOAT, guys.

I didn't see a challenge there anymore. So, I wanted to create interest from a fan's perspective and my perspective. I want to see them two go at it, with an interim belt on the line. Then I will see people walking around my division with a belt and that will intrigue me. It will make me want that belt again.

That's rich. Get your ass back down to 45 and defend the belt already man, c'mon.

The first round of the Diaz fight was so easy that he missed 63% of his strikes

I think diaz should not accept the fight unless he makes as much cash as mcgregor at this point

Whether that entails paying diaz more or mcgregor less i dont know, but at the very least it would fuck with mcgregor

He just needs to go back to the bubble wrap and he never loses again.

Not sure if he wants people to believe it while he secretly knows it's not true or if he's just delusional. If he does believe this shit, good for Nate.

Not sure if he wants people to believe it while he secretly knows it's not true or if he's just delusional. If he does believe this shit, good for Nate.
Awesome news for anyone who bets too last time on the books Conor was a slight favorite in the rematch and likely will again because his fans bet with their hearts not their brains.

Hope his delusion train continues to keep full steam ahead. Can't wait to see him get his ass handed to him again.

You know what actually was easy though

Diaz setting him up for the 1-2 that started his embarrassing spiral into a panic wrestler

I mean look at this shit

z2g8QWB.gif

T4fJLOF.gif

Why is he still fixated on Diaz, multiple reports have him fighting mayweather next, right?

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/5/3...utes-of-the-nate-diaz-fight-was-easy-ufc-news

McGregor really believes that he dominated Diaz for 8 minutes. I mean, he won a competitive first round, but dominate, he did not.

He sounds like one of his own fanboys. I guess that's not super surprising, though.
Hmm… UFC Champion breaks down a fight, and formulates a plan for a rematch BUT WAIT! WAIT A MINUTE! A Sherdogger has posted his opinion. Considering he has a PHD in couches and potato chips I better listen. QUICK! Everyone tweet McGregor to let him know that 'BREAKING' has dropped some knowledge on Sherdog.

Let's go Conor, get nice and fattened up to 170; Diaz has a hankering for some chicken McConnie.

Back