Garbrandt vs. Dodson

Aerinqq

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
NoLove vs. The Magician, two super fast, heavy-hitting strikers.

Who you guys got?

Dodson would end that hype train with 100 punches in 16 seconds

There have been way too many threads about this

I suggested this on Sunday and while I love the matchup, it looks like its likely going to be Garbrandt/Caraway and I have no problem with that.

Dodson would get all up in that ass. The overreaction to Garbrandt is pretty astounding. The guy gets one, count it, one legit win to date, and all of a sudden he's the next Manny Pacquiao.

Dodson would end that hype train with 100 punches in 16 seconds

There have been way too many threads about this

I didnt know the same post has been made multiple times already, I havent read the forum since Sunday to avoid spoilers (I saw the card only today). But ye, it was the first match up that I thought of immediately after the card:)

Dodson would get all up in that ass. The overreaction to Garbrandt is pretty astounding. The guy gets one, count it, one legit win to date, and all of a sudden he's the next Manny Pacquiao.
Ye I think Dodson would be too much for him atm, hes got so much more experience.

Garbrandt with the easy W. Dodson is too sloppy and tends to slow down as the fight goes on. He will also lack the lateral speed and quickness advantage against Cody.

Aren't they the same weight?
they could be but I think the longer ranger fighter with more technical striking and good wrestling is going to be a huge factor if that fight happens.

Dodson was great at 125, his first BW fight was spectacular but against and old slower version of himself in Gamburian (who I havent found relevant since the WEC).

Last edited:
Garbrandt with the easy W. Dodson is too sloppy and tends to slow down as the fight goes on. He will also lack the lateral speed and quickness advantage against Cody.

Dodson only slowed down against DJ. You're the only person ever to say Garbrandt is faster than Dodson.

You're so fucking retarded....your logic hinges on only one thing, but pointing out your blatant bias is not pc for sherdog.

Last edited:

It's like you've only seen one fight between the two fighters lol

images

these dudes like mirror images. Two athletic bombers. I think Dodson takes it but Garbrandt got the size on em so its a toss up. Dodson my dude tho

Cody has some good boxing and quick hands, but Dodson covers distance insanely quick and hits awfully hard for a man that size. Intriguing matchup, but I'd bet on The Magician right now. It will be interesting to see Cody face more adversity against tougher competition and see how he adjusts. With his wrestling background, I'd love to see more of his ground game in the cage at some point.

Back