What fights coming up do you see the underdogs winning ?

J

JollyRants

Im going with

Tyrone Woodley

Eddie Alvarez

Claudia Gladlia

What underdogs do you see winning in upcoming fights ?

I think you're 3 are on the button, I'd add Bisping to that list too.

Claudia
Ricardo Lamas

Rory as betting underdog against wonderboy is crazy imo

So yeah... Rory to win that one

If gadelha is an underdog then her for sure. She won the 1st fight against jj

I like your picks... I'd throw in Faber
also RDA got this.

Last edited:
Im going with

Tyrone Woodley

Eddie Alvarez

Claudia Gladlia

What underdogs do you see winning in upcoming fights ?

Woodley does not beat Lawler dude hasn't fought in forever

Alvarez does not hug RDA to a decision, so no way

I can see Claudia winning

Rory beating Wonderboy (Not even sure who's an underdog there)
I could see Tate losing to Nunez
Would be hilarious if Bisping won
Stipe and Reem could be an upset
I could see Gastellum beating Fat Johnny

I can see Henderson beating Lombard because Lombard's gas tank is embarrassingly bad. If Hendo can weather the storm he can win.

I can also see Browne beating Cain. People are writing Browne off big time because no one likes him. While I still favor Cain, there's a chance injuries have taken their toll. Browne is also retardedly durable, and KO'd two people going for a takedown against the fence.

I think DC may pull it off....

My mind is telling me no....
But my body!... Is tellin' me yes!!!

Rory
Derrick Lewis
Maybe Chiesa
Maybe Overeem

Diego Sanchez

Kelvin Gastelum

Travis Browne

Claudia Gadelha

Reem

Havent checked the odds but im guessing Hendo is an underdog , so my money is on him.

I can see Henderson beating Lombard because Lombard's gas tank is embarrassingly bad. If Hendo can weather the storm he can win.

I can also see Browne beating Cain. People are writing Browne off big time because no one likes him. While I still favor Cain, there's a chance injuries have taken their toll. Browne is also retardedly durable, and KO'd two people going for a takedown against the fence.
Yeah i see Browne winning that also. Heres why Cain had alot of problems with Fabricio length, i think Browne could pick Cain apart from the outside and land a knockout blow. Browne is also hard to takedown, or hold him down for to long.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah i see Browne winning that also. Heres why because Cain had alot of problems with Fabricio length, i think Browne could pick Cain apart from the outside and land a knockout blow. Browne is also hard to takedown, or hold him down for to long.

Browne just gets written off around here because he dates Ronda and is generally unlikable which is really stupid. Unlikable or not the guy can fucking crack and take punishment as well. His takedown defense is also among some of the best at HW statistically at around 83%

I just fail to see how the overwhelmingly majority are picking Cain when he looked like complete and utter shit against Werdum who isn't even primarily a striker

Browne just gets written off around here because he dates Ronda and is generally unlikable which is really stupid. Unlikable or not the guy can fucking crack and take punishment as well. His takedown defense is also among some of the best at HW statistically at around 83%

I just fail to see how the overwhelmingly majority are picking Cain when he looked like complete and utter shit against Werdum who isn't even primarily a striker
You hit it right on the money, people dislike him because the hate they have for Ronda rubbed of on him. A Lot of people are ignoring his skill set because of hate. He will use his length and takedown defense to defeat Cain.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alvarez is a good one.
I don't think Woodley is enough of a dog. He's getting knocked the fuck out. Best match up for Robbie in years.
I honestly haven't seen enough of the women to have any idea. I've only seen JJ fight twice I think.

For my picks.
I think Guida has a good chance against Ortega.
Gastelum would beat the most recent version of Hendricks we've seen. I will admit that if Hendricks is back to form, he's a rightful favorite.

I think Cruz wins, but since everyone on here seems to think Faber has no chance, me saying it's 55/45 Cruz seems like picking a dog.

Back