New Video Of Ronda Rousey Hitting Pads

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

rematch against bethe please

SneakyEnlightenedCrayfish-size_restricted.gif

Hits hard, but she's quite slow, and her head and body movement is as stiff and awkward as ever. She's just not coordinated on her feet. She's quite graceful in the ground, though.

nah. she should keep her word and fight Cyborg

I'm no hater, but for some reason I get this weird gross feeling knowing she is back in the mix with training and all that. I kinda wish she had stayed away.

Hits harder than plenty of grown ass men.

She definitely has power but there's barely any hip rotation. I am glad she is back to training.

Last edited:
i know it says 4 days, but it is a fan page from brazil, and they are at gfc in the vid. could this be old?

edit: its not. thanks to @NightwingBJJ who identified that the song playing in the back has just been released.

Last edited:
Who are the top 5 heavy hitters of all time?

1) Rousey
2) Rousey
3) Rousey
4) Rousey
5) Rousey

Cuz she spits hot fire

Looking better, her lead hook to the body is atrocious though, leaving her chin up like that, dropping that arm.

Boxing is the entire body not just your arms.

She needs to get Abel Sanchez to teach her

Hahaha p4p most telegraphed left hook.

Feed her to Cyborg already and get it over with:cool:

considering that most of the bantamweight division has proven to have no answer for ronda's judo i would just hope for her sake that she doesn't go back to believing she can outbox the entire division and sticks with her bread and butter.
also, after seeing her punches when she got ko'd i'm surprised that technically she isn't working on striking sharper. i'd be pissed that my trainer isn't calling me out on my shortcomings in an effort to resolve them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back