Garbrandt vs Dodson please

Angelassassin53

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Garbrandt had a fantastic win last Sunday, but he shouldn't be rushed along TOO quickly. I'd like to see him against a guy like Dodson who can match his hand speed.

Meanwhile, have Caraway fight Mayday/Lineker winner. No way should Caraway be ahead of Dilly/Assuncao for a title shot.

I'll allow it.

623f8b4552990000ede23ca5ea56a505.jpg

I co-sign what you have here:
Tj/ass for title
Caraway/maydaylin next
Cody/Dodson winner gets a title eliminator match

At least, I think that's what you're saying

Dodson has nothing left at Flyweight. He looked good at 135 against Manny.

Cody should fight TJ Dillashaw

I agree with T.J. vs Cody good storyline for former teammates with a grudge. I would also like to see Dodson vs Caraway. - Dodson needs to prove he isn't going to get wrestle fucked and Caraway needs the boost of a big name like Dodson to claim that title shot.

I co-sign what you have here:
Tj/ass for title
Caraway/maydaylin next
Cody/Dodson winner gets a title eliminator match

At least, I think that's what you're saying

Pretty much. Depending on how the division shakes out, it sets up Dodson/Garbrandt vs Caraway/Lineker/Mayday for a title shot after Cruz/Faber winner fights Dilly/Assuncao.

The only way that doesn't work is if Faber ends up champ, defends against Dillashaw, and Cody Garbrandt keeps winning, but I doubt Faber beats Cruz, much less Cruz and Dillashaw.

Dodson needs to fight Caraway, a nice win that will leapfrog him into title contention and somebody he can look good against, Garbrandt is fast but people are getting carried away, Dodson is by far the fastest guy in the division.

Garbrandt had a fantastic win last Sunday, but he shouldn't be rushed along TOO quickly. I'd like to see him against a guy like Dodson who can match his hand speed.

Meanwhile, have Caraway fight Mayday/Lineker winner. No way should Caraway be ahead of Dilly/Assuncao for a title shot.
Dodson is fast but Garbrandt is a lot bigger. I like the match up and could see it going down at 203 in Cleveland. As far as Caraway is concerned, I feed him to the loser of the upcoming title fight.

Everyone knows Garbrandt got Aldo one punch lucky his last fight. He will get destroyed by Dodson.

Everyone knows Garbrandt got Aldo one punch lucky his last fight. He will get destroyed by Dodson.
except it wasnt a one punch KO. it was an accumulation of damage and a brilliant Right Hand against the cage. there were plenty of exchanges in that fight for it not to be a fluke

I said the same exact thing in my matches to make article. I also think the losers, Sterling and Almeida, should face off.

I like the fight, but I wouldn't call a Dodson fight 'not rushing too quickly'. That guy is lethal! If have no doubt he will be fighting for the title before too long.

I remember Dodson wanted the Almedia fight and everyone called him crazy.

Is there an at-will slow-mo app that I can use for this bout? Otherwise, I will miss most of it.

Back