Who else is excited to see Bobby 'King' Green in action again?

Alanf7

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
It's been a long time , but Bobby is finally back this weekend. He's one of my favorite fighters and i can't wait to see him go at it again.
Hope he actually counters shots this time after his beautiful head movement instead of just proudly taunting his opponent after slipping a punch. His Tdd is decent enough to stop Dustin's wrestling and standing he's a much better striker than Dustin imo.
It's so crazy to think that he almost always has his hands down and it works almost all of the time too. Love his head movement and slick boxing.

War Green

111714-UFC-Bobby-Green-J2-PI.vresize.1200.675.high.40.jpg

29.gif

Maybe, he was a beast at the regional scene, but I didn't find much interest in watching him in the UFC. He has that Masvidal problem where he looks slick, but doesn't do much and let the opponent outwork him.

why? so we can watch him shake his head at every strike that hits him and not even fight?

then probably bitch about some dumb shit after the fight or something.

i don't like the dude but he's obviously talented when he actually FIGHTS.

I can't think of a fighter I would not root for against Bobby Green. So unlikable. Taunts, does next to nothing, then whines and talks shit.

Not really. He acts like he's prime Roy Jones, when he's actually nowadays Roy Jones.

I'm excited for his return. He doesn't always perform to his best and catches a lot of hate for it but when he's on he's a joy to watch.

I'm thinking his speed and athleticism could be the difference in this fight.

Yeah absolutely.

He is a really good striker when he stays discipline.

I am. I think he's got great skills. I remember thinking he was a strong contender but not active enough to know.

He's got the Melvin Guillard curse. He's got so much potential, but he tends to lose focus.

I am for sure, Bobby is one of my favs, but so is Porier

Just gonna sit back and enjoy this one

Promising guy for sure, interested to see how he will deal with Poirier.

Not really...He's just going to bitch and cry if he loses again lol.

Yup
He's a fun guy to watch fight

Back