Thomas Almeida vs. Aljamain Sterling

ChaelSonnen

The American Gangster
@purple
Reaction score
How would a potential fight between these two play out?

Awesomely.

Make it happen.

Almeida TKO or Sterling decision/sub. It's hard to say what level Almeida's grappling is at, we've only seen brief glimpses of it.

Almeida/Rob Font and Sterling/Pedro Munhoz makes sense to me

I'd rather see Almeida or Aljamain fight Mayday if he loses to Lineker.

You have my attention.

200w.gif

Hopefully we have to wait long enough to find out that speculating about it now is pointless.

Sterling can't hurt Almeida, Thomas will pick him apart.

The only way I see Sterling winning is by catching a Sub in a scramble.

Would be great but not a smart matchup. Any one that loses would be riding a two fight lose streak and they're both prospects with a lot of potential.

Aljo backpacks him in the 1st, if he is saavy on the mat and can suvive he can easily pick Sterling apart standing for KO/TKO

Almeidas Grappling >>>>>>>> Sterlings putrid Striking

Sterling doesn't even have the power or speed to save him out of striking exchanges.

He would get clipped, become a panic wrassler, and eventually Eat a NyQuill-knee shooting a sloppy TD and go to bed.

Almeida KO Round 1

good match to make. both high profile fighters coming off a loss

I dont like this fight cuz I wanna see Almeida bounce back and Sterling would grapplefuck him imo.

Give Sterling a wrestler boxer next so he loses again. Pit him vs Faber after another wasted attempt at the title.

They need to be matched against veterans so we can see where they are at. Also, they are hot prospects and if they fight each other, one of them would have two straight losses and kill the hype.
Some of you guys are worse than Joe Silva.

Back