Troubling trend on Sherdog...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armitage Shanks

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I've seen a number of threads started about fights or fighters (particularly in the UFC) torn to shreds by some of the posters on here. Even if it's a cliche topic like 'just watched McGregor Diaz again...' or whatever, some of the responses are uncalled for. Instead of showing your distaste by reposting unrelated memes or responses just don't post anything (queue a number of random responses to this thread by posters who haven't grown pubes yet).

I wish this was a place where people, new to the sport and old, could pose earnest questions and get proper replies. I honestly think the moderators need to do more about this because it's getting ridiculous. I've been a member for years because I love the sport and Sherdog as a site, but I'm discouraged by the amount of twerps that post.

I've seen a number of threads started about fights or fighters (particularly in the UFC) torn to shreds by some of the posters on here. Even if it's a cliche topic like 'just watched McGregor Diaz again...' or whatever, some of the responses are uncalled for. Instead of showing your distaste by reposting unrelated memes or responses just don't post anything (queue a number of random responses to this thread by posters who haven't grown pubes yet).

I wish this was a place where people, new to the sport and old, could pose earnest questions and get proper replies. I honestly think the moderators need to do more about this because it's getting ridiculous. I've been a member for years because I love the sport and Sherdog as a site, but I'm discouraged by the amount of twerps that post.

giphy.gif

you name yourself after a lab rat and expect to be taken seriously?

this is the can, and i approve this thread.

Eat shit, asshole!

Yeah...that's how we do!

This is Sherdog, motherfucker.

This is where the men are separated from the boys.

Force them into the sin cleansing walk.

FidZknJ.gif

Well, we're all a bunch of haters, so what do you expect???

Sherdog, where wit and sarcasm are rewarded with likes.

Deal with it.

Sifting through the shit to find the serious replies is what you have to do. Don't whine about shitposts- they are an integral part of this forum.

Some pro fighters suck at fighting, and most pro fighters are fuckin pussies. Should we not acknowledge this... ON AN MMA FORUM?

I don't know what you were expecting here, but it's not coming.

When u find any place on this planet that is not filled with a decent amount of idiots, you come let us know.

This is the last man who sought this promised land

20130905112628-Tanner_Poster-C.jpg

Edit: RIP tanner, i was a fan

Last edited:
Sherdog is full of thin-skinned "alpha males". Watch a random Ronda thread for proof.
Certainly didn't say that thin-skinned types are not members... was implying that they shouldn't be.

As for Ronda threads, yeah, they get carried away don't they?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back