What is this "touch butt" meme/phrase?

MMAfan83

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Have no clue what it means, I've read it on various message boards. Closest I can come up with is a cheap way of scoring points in the clinch barely hitting guys in the thigh. Could someone explain to me this 'smark' lingo?

Have no clue what it means, I've read it on various message boards. Closest I can come up with is a cheap way of scoring points in the clinch barely hitting guys in the thigh. Could someone explain to me this 'smark' lingo?

It is something George Bush used to say. Google "Bush Cheney Illuminati Touchbutt Moon Landing JFK" to find out more.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
It's about that "curious" style of training that McGregor takes from that "dork" Ido Portal, where he keeps trying to reach the butt of the goat...

Before mcgregor fought Chad Poirer, nick diaz said it referencing his training with his buddy from TUF, the armenian looking guy Ido Portal. There are some gifs of him trying to jump on logs to touch his butt against it once up (squat) for strength training

Watch the build up to the Nate/Conor fight and you'll figure it out.

Nate Thelonius McDiaz used it to portray the fickle nature of human bicurious park interactions.
it dates back to the 12th century, look it up.

dunno how it got translated to mma though.

First google result for "touch butt"

Before mcgregor fought Chad Poirer, nick diaz said it referencing his training with his buddy from TUF, the armenian looking guy Ido Portal.

Thanks. I just saw the goofy routine. I have no idea wtf they're doing. Not sure why this has gotten more run than Machida drinking piss, which is about the most disgusting training 'method' I've ever heard of.

thank you sherdog.

Lmao to this thread...

It involves Conor, Ido Portal (can't be his real name), a pool noodle, and a calm sunny afternoon in the park.

I play touch butt with Ido on a daily basis.

qQafxBp.jpg

cI09YvG.jpg

I also have a deep fryer named Tristar, if anyone is interested in seeing that too, just let me know.

Before mcgregor fought Chad Poirer, nick diaz said it referencing his training with his buddy from TUF, the armenian looking guy Ido Portal. There are some gifs of him trying to jump on logs to touch his butt against it once up (squat) for strength training
Wow where do i start haha.

Ya know what never mind continue on.

Back