Cody Garbrandt says he wants Bryan Caraway next

Rikston

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Discusses it about 6 minutes in on today's MMA Hour.

Mr.Tate would be wise enough to avoid this fight.

Cleveland card shaping up decently so far. Stipe/Reem, Doom/Rothwell, Garbrandt/Someone.

Mr.Tate would be wise enough to avoid this fight.
45763236.jpg

Carraway = Least Scary "fighter" in UFC history. Will be glad when he gets crushed. If I was allowed to fight any fighter Brian, you are my choice.

Caraway wasnt even on the main card. Cody was the main event. weird.

Carraway = Least Scary "fighter" in UFC history. Will be glad when he gets crushed. If I was allowed to fight any fighter Brian, you are my choice.

if you ever got into a cage with any fighter you'd probably get disqualified for pissing all over the canvas.

Why doesn't cm punk fight mieshas gf caraway instead?

Hahahahaha so many guys on this forum that could absolutely destroy professional fighters.

Makes sense for both IMO.

Cody can further prove himself against a veteran.

Caraway needs some nice wins to get a title shot.

I think Caraway grinds him out.

damn guys just love calling this guy out don't they

he should get Sterling instead

I think Brian would do better than everyone says.

TJ vs Assuncao is clearly the #1 contender fight.

It's actually funny how little love Assuncao gets. He's basically the 135 Khabib right now.

It's been ages since Assuncao last fought, that's why.

Sadly even with the size advantage, CM would get his shit pushed in.

CM right now has the same amount of octagon time as most on here.
Your probably right. I was just hoping the gf trash talk aj vs mieshas would be epic.

B-b-but Caraway wants a title shot. And the would-be bonus for anyone that fails a drug test while fighting on the same card as him.

Back