(Video) UFC 203: Miocic vs Overeem Promo by BrattMamley

Awesome work as usual. Awesome fight. I hope Reem takes it just because he has every other important belt in combat sports.

glad i got to see it before zuffa takes it down. great stuff as always. the drop of teixeira into the jds clip gave me a semi

Last edited:
Awesome work as usual. Awesome fight. I hope Reem takes it just because he has every other important belt in combat sports.

I hope reem ko's this guy. I can't stand stipe. The "i'm going to keep my job as a firefighter" anyways. In what other sport, do you see pro athletes having other jobs? Would tom brady be working another job? this guy needs to make more money, so he doesn't need to work another job. Maybe work on getting paid more by the ufc.

I hope reem ko's this guy. I can't stand stipe. The "i'm going to keep my job as a firefighter" anyways. In what other sport, do you see pro athletes having other jobs? Would tom brady be working another job? this guy needs to make more money, so he doesn't need to work another job. Maybe work on getting paid more by the ufc.
you want a guy to lose because he likes being a fire fighter? what...

Good video. War Stipe!!!!

I'm not sure how you can hate Stipe. He enjoys the firefighting aspect of his life and likes fighting. Stipe isn't making Tom Brady money or any other pro athletes money.

I just enjoy watching Reem fight more and hope he gets the only belt he's missing. Nothing against Stipe.

lol you do realize Stipe himself has said he continues to work as a firefighter simply because he enjoys it right? Not for the money. Unless you don't believe him and wanna hate on him for petty reasons.

FEEL. THE. HYPE.

Excellent work as always. Damn son. Fuck. I am becoming a big Stipe fan. It would be cool to see Reem win the belt, but at the same time, I kind of hate him. Fuck. I don't know.

I just wanna see reem touch that ufc gold

tumblr_inline_nsy4i3SyOe1r1yzfa_500.gif

congrats on somehow making stipe appear interesting.

Allways awesome to watch your vídeos !! Thanks and great job !!
Yet i continue to be a pain in the a$$ by saying that the only thing i dislike in your vídeos is that they are 2 short !! :p

What an idiotic reason to hate on a fighter lol holy shit

Meh...you hate on fighters for even more petty reasons so no big deal. Maybe he just doesn't like Stipe.
That's cool he doesn't have to. Just don't come up with some lame bullshit like that.

Back