The 1 thing Nate should do in the next fight with Conor

flex4life

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm so tired of Conor still going on about going up 2 weight classes, having to eat up to that weight etc. etc. etc.

The 1 thing Nate should do is weigh in between 162-165 (less than Conor would weigh in at ), this would totally kill all Conor's BS excuses after he loses.

implying hardcore Conor fans still won't find an excuse if he loses

Nate should just come in and whoop his ass. That's really it. The memes will write themselves.

Nate is Godzilla according to Conor and his sheep. That won't change unless Conor is fighting on stilts.

200w.gif

He should just keep punching him until his face is a big strawberry pie, don't even try to submit him... Just beat the fuck out of him.. Knowing Conor, he'll tap to strikes.

More stockton slap is all I ask....

People who don't fight shouldn't speak on certain aspects of the sport

Don't let him tap to a sub. Keeping beating on him until he gets saved by the ref, or taps to strikes.

No matter what though. Both Conor and his huggers will have plenty of excuses. We all know it.

implying hardcore Conor fans still won't find an excuse if he loses

Nate should just come in and whoop his ass. That's really it. The memes will write themselves.
I mean, Nate and Nick have been making excuses for their losses forever. All athletes have to point to somewhere for their loss, to give themselves confidence that they can win a rematch… It's not some abstract concept.

Nate weighs more than that. You mean, he should dehydrate himself just for shits and giggles?

I mean, Nate and Nick have been making excuses for their losses forever. All athletes have to point to somewhere for their loss, to give themselves confidence that they can win a rematch… It's not some abstract concept.

Conor fans just way overdo it.

I agree about the rest though. I'm not necessarily a Diaz fan in general either. Even yesterday someone asked who would win between Hendricks and Nick Diaz and I said "Hendricks 30-27 and then Nick complains about how shitty MMA judging is yet again."

there is no 'killing' of excuses made by fan favorites. Nate could show up with a fever of 102 F, if he wins there will be someone saying Conor wasn't efficient with his illnesses..

only thing i'd like to see Nate do differently is ask for more money. he could be taking a fight right now, but instead he's idle while the other two parties play Matchmating Touchbutt.

I'm actually hoping that Nate screws them and doesn't take the low deal. Then Conor can go defend his belt or get whooped by some other LW.

I agree with this. I always hate it when fans criticize a fighter for disclosing an injury or citing specific things for their loss. I think that is important for their psychology.

That being said, Conor really made his bed by fighting "Midgets" and then going on and on about how size doesn't matter. THen he loses to Nate and immediately cries size difference. If the size difference is two much with a two inch reach disadvantage, how the fuck did Chad feel?

Back