How will prime Cro cop vs Miocic would play out?

mikezismike

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
^ ^

cc_miocic3323223322332.jpg

cc_miocic23322332232222.jpg

stipe_mirko.0.jpg

Cro Cop circles, Miocic misses, LHK = cemetery

When I think Crocop I can't think of anything else than Mir and Gonzago blasting his head to the canvas. Prime Crocop feels like a myth

With Miocic looking up at the lights wondering what happened.

When I think Crocop I can't think of anything else than Mir and Gonzago blasting his head to the canvas. Prime Crocop feels like a myth
Maybe it's because you haven't been watching martial arts long enough and just caught the decline of his career?

Prime Cro Cop was a wrecking machine.

I dont want to be disrespectful but it would play out very bad for Miocic. Very similair to what some first posts said. And i am talking about this based on Stipes training with CC here in Zagreb last year. Some inside information came out to public Thats all i am saying...

CC would likely work Sitpe with body and leg kicks, and avoid punches, likely hurting him with something big, like what finished Herring

Stipe could potentially take CC down and work him on the ground, but doing that for 5 rounds would be a tough test

In the ring/Pride rules, its impossible to not pick Mirko there

pre gonz mirko?? hehe i think Stipe's boxing would give him some troubles,if he got into a groove early!

Pride rules, ring... 2006?

Miocic would get Mirk'd.

Maybe it's because you haven't been watching martial arts long enough and just caught the decline of his career?

Prime Cro Cop was a wrecking machine.
Possibly. Never watched any Pride events live which I think is the biggest reason. Live events hold onto you and captivate you a lot more. It was mostly GSP rise that got me into MMA around 05/06 so I've really only followed the UFC

I don't get it. How will prime Crocop vs Miocic play out?

Unless you have a fucking time traveling machine, you're aren't getting "prime" Crocop vs anyone.

How "Would" it play out? No idea. I'd take prime CC.

after what Miocic did to Hunt.... I'll go with Stipe...

People don't remember how mobile and fast was Cro Cop for a HW.
Today we wet ourself with Browne's footwork...

Ugh. I cant stand the way browne moves.
Mirko was fast as hell,but i think Stipe would have been able to give him a good fight.

THIS!
crocop was a total beast all around and also had great&fast combinations in his younger days, people who only look at his UFC fights and try to judge his abilities/career are just uneducated

the first gonzaga fight was his 52th professional fight for fucks sake, its beyond me that people cant comprehend that athletes at some point hit a peak level and from there on decline, and crocop declined bad... doesnt mean his peak wasnt astonishing good :)

Possibly. Never watched any Pride events live which I think is the biggest reason. Live events hold onto you and captivate you a lot more. It was mostly GSP rise that got me into MMA around 05/06 so I've really only followed the UFC
Atleast you are honest ye go back and watch some pride fights they really are awesome. Wandy vs Rampage Shogun vs Rampage CC vs Fedor are some great ones to watch.

Well is good for you to admit that you didnt watch CC alive, on 2006/2007 he won the GP but after that he started to go down. I think it was a mix between age, not able to juice (as they all did in japan) and the UFC rules. Besides that, CC was indeed and IMO a top 3 ranked guy in the whole world.

Back