Pray for Ronda

I pray that she goes away and never sets foot in the octagon again.

Enough from people who suffer from Entitled Victim Syndrome.

If you keep Ronda in your prayers, but I don't, who does God favor?

She probably won't fight again but let's just wish her well for the rest of her life.

She'll be fine. She is going to have Travis's babies soon enough.

ok, i add Ronda to the people i pray for.
but honestly things are going too much fiction-dramatic IMO.

Ronda and religion in a single thread? Bring on the shitstorm

If you keep Ronda in your prayers, but I don't, who does God favor?

giphy.gif

Her talk about suicide should be taken seriously. I don't think it was a cry for sympathy. Children of people that commit suicide are much more likely to commit suicide themselves.

Was going to make a joke but mental health struggles are no joke. Hopefully she can sort her thoughts out and find happiness. Meh. I do joke and tease Ronda a bit but what she accomplished is still incredible.

Last edited:
Her talk about suicide should be taken seriously. I don't think it was a cry for sympathy. Children of people that commit suicide are much more likely to commit suicide themselves.

i don't want to be cynical but i think that it was a cry for simpathy.

Ronda played the strong feminist hero that doesn't care what people think, yet after her loss one of her first thoughts was about killing herself because people won't care about her anymore.
When she lost the fight, she lost her whole identity and that is traumatic.

It doesnt matter what she says,it doesnt fit the trash talking gif posting narrative of the forum for her to gain sympathy,so it has to be that she is faking it,or she is an "entitled victim" whatever that means.

Ronda played the strong feminist hero that doesn't care what people think, yet after her loss one of her first thoughts was about killing herself because people won't care about her anymore.
When she lost the fight, she lost her whole identity and that is traumatic.

Many people believe things about themselves that turn out to not be true,its much worse if it takes place in the public eye. It must be very difficult.

I have never met her and probably never will. Zerofucks.

It seemed Ronda's mom knew she was going to lose because she didn't want to go to the fight and would talk about how traumatic it would be for Ronda to lose when her mom was doing interviews leading up to the fight.

Back