[Video] Cody Garbrandt says he "Knocked out Dillashaw" in training

lol Alphamale are such crybabies.

So salty that TJ surpassed Faber.

Knocking out a training partner seems to be nothing a teammate ought to brag about. You're supposed to be helping one another aren't you?

I expect eventually we'll see if he can duplicate the feat in a real fight.

This whole thing is like a fucking soap opera. Ha

Brace yourselves folks.....
ee3.jpg

I highly doubt it, Dillashaw is a killer regardless of where his loyalties lie.

He said if tj wants to talk about gym wars with faber well perhaps he talks about when he knocked tj's ass out.

I dont see any bragging here but rather he seems to be having a go at tj for talking shiittteee about faber.

Knocking out a training partner seems to be nothing a teammate ought to brag about. You're supposed to be helping one another aren't you?

I expect eventually we'll see if he can duplicate the feat in a real fight.

Getting knocked out in training happens. It's the punches you don't see coming, not nessesarily the hardest ones. Usually fighters shut up about it, so Garbrandt brought it up since TJ is talking shit about Faber.

It's funny how the only Team Alpha Male guys that seem to have a problem with TJ are the ones in his weight class. I wonder why that would be?

Why do Alpha Male (mainly Faber and Cody) disrespect their only world champion that they have had? I know he has left, but he was probably the best fighter at TAM, and accomplished a goal that; Faber, Fili, Mendes, VanZant and probably Garbrandt will never achieve.

Back