Hunt vs JDS, Browne or Lesnar @ 200

Discjockeyshtud

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/u...s/news-story/2b9600fae680a4f9b4e165ef492062ad

UFC put this up on facebook, i reckon theres a chance its the final fight on 200

Also Brock was apparently added mysteriously to the UFC website, Dana overcompensated when Lawler withdrew from 193 and Brock vs Hunt would have shock factor out the wazoo

Cain hasn't emerged much in AKA pictures recently, i wouldnt be blown away if he's injured

I think Hunt would steamroll Browne and Lesnar, JDS it goes either way

Any one of these id go apeshit for

I heard Hunt vs JDS is in the works
If Lesnar is actually coming back they might do Lesnar vs Mir 3 to complete the trilogy
I'm sure Lesnar would rather do fake fighting at WWE than fight a beast like Hunt

Lesnar is still under contract with WWE, getting paid millions to work a handful of dates. He won't be back anytime soon, probably ever.

Lesnar will never come back, especially to fight someone like Hunt who would send him spiraling like a break dancer with one punch.

Hunt vs Lesnar makes me all giddy inside :D

Hunt vs JDS rematch would be dope too

Junior is still in a sling.

Pretty sure he said he wont be ready till November.

Junior is still in a sling.

Pretty sure he said he wont be ready till November.
Yeah, JDS said he's targeting a UFC 205 return at the earliest.

No chance he fights before November.

Pretty sure Hunt is a back up if Cain gets hurt, or maybe a fight against Fedor.

Dana said there is one more fight for UFC 200 and it's a big one. Fedor is fighting on Fight Pass in two weeks, if he smashes Maldonado, maybe they have already worked out a deal with the UFC. Fedor's contract with Rizin was only for one fight, so he's free to sign with who ever he wants.

He is obviously there to replace Cain when he pulls out, nothing else

Lesnar is still under contract with WWE, getting paid millions to work a handful of dates. He won't be back anytime soon, probably ever.
Yeah. He became champ, I think he fulfilled his ambitions.

Fighting isn't really in him. He loves hurting guys, you can tell. But he can't take it.

Hunt would be a tough matchup for him. Hunt is beast strong. With solid TDD - not like the old Hunt. I don't think Brock could take his punches.

While it would take a lot of damage for Brock to finish Hunt, even if he did manage to take him down. Hunt would therefore have time to land that one punch, which is all he'd need.

So this thread doesn't even get wastelanded but a perfectly good thread about turning Conor's fluke over Aldo into a no contest is deleted immediately.

Hunt compensates for his height by being 300 lbs. Against a guy like Lesnar, who is a legit 300 lbs lean, hes going to have problems. Hes going to get taken down like a bad reataurant in china town

Lesnar vs Hunto would be dope ...
Brock better take him down asap

Hunt compensates for his height by being 300 lbs. Against a guy like Lesnar, who is a legit 300 lbs lean, hes going to have problems. Hes going to get taken down like a bad reataurant in china town

Probably but Hunt is no easy guy to take down either because on top being crazy strong and 300lbs he is also built like a firehydrant/barrel with tree trunk legs ...

I wouldn't mind seeing Hunt vs Rothwell II... but that might be a little too soon for Ben after that JDS ass whoopin'

Just throw Hunt a live body to be stretchered out of the arena. I'm not picky.

Back