I wish Eco-Reem would have De La Rocha's chin.

arridude

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
adam-milstead-chris-de-la-rocha-ufc-figtht-night-88.jpg

As everybody i'm here to praise the fight put on by De La Rocha and Milstead. Fucking enterteining fight.. De La Rocha's chin almost gassed Milstead dead out..

Well, i really wish Eco-Reem would have the same adamantium chin to give to all of us a war in his next fight for the title against Stipe.. conversely i expect a very low pace fight due to Reem Eco-Mode on.

Fight was absolutely bonkers. Both guys should get another fight in the UFC, Milstead hopefully a bit higher up the card.

But the thing with Calcureem, it's what makes it beautifull. Rooting for him is the most nervewrecking thing you can do. He can get knocked out by anyone at anytime, but he can do the same to them. Nothing gets up your heartrate like rooting for the Reem.

The Reem with a solid chin would be a scary scary fighter

To be fair Overeem has had over 50 pro mma fights plus however many kickboxing fights he had before that. That's a lot of mileage on the body especially when you can't take certain supplements like you used to lol.

Fight was absolutely bonkers. Both guys should get another fight in the UFC, Milstead hopefully a bit higher up the card.

But the thing with Calcureem, it's what makes it beautifull. Rooting for him is the most nervewrecking thing you can do. He can get knocked out by anyone at anytime, but he can do the same to them. Nothing gets up your heartrate like rooting for the Reem.
I've never rooted for Mir, but I imagine it would be similarly nerve racking.

Rooting for Reem definitely puts me on edge.

I don't think him and Mir lack toughness, like Lesnar did. They just can't physically deal with getting hit hard. Both are glass canons.

So is Arlovski.

Anyone think of any other glass canons?

I don't think him and Mir lack toughness, like Lesnar did. They just can't physically deal with getting hit hard. Both are glass canons.

So is Arlovski.

True, Arlovski is a good example as well. Chuck in his later days. Vitor and Wanderlei as well.

Milstead looked really good. I thoroughly enjoyed that fight. De La Rocha has the heart of a warrior

So is Arlovski.

It's Heavyweight too son. You think it's just a coincidence that the fighters you mention as glass cannons are all Heavyweights?

To be fair Overeem has had over 50 pro mma fights plus however many kickboxing fights he had before that. That's a lot of mileage on the body especially when you can't take certain supplements like you used to lol.
He's been koed since the early days

True, Arlovski is a good example as well. Chuck in his later days. Vitor and Wanderlei as well.
Vitor? He gasses and doesn't handle adversity too well, but I wouldn't quite call him a glass canon. He has a solid chin.
It's Heavyweight too son. You think it's just a coincidence that the fighters you mention as glass cannons are all Heavyweights?
I'm aware of that.

But these guys are glass canons even when compared to other HWs. Heavies with good chins do exist, like prime Nog, or Werdum (despite the Stipe KO).

Vitor? He gasses and doesn't handle adversity too well, but I wouldn't quite call him a glass canon. He has a solid chin.

I'm aware of that.

But these guys are glass canons even when compared to other HWs. Heavies with good chins do exist, like prime Nog, or Werdum (despite the Stipe KO).

You're right, but he did get TKO'd a few times in the first round. Jardine was kinda chinny but had a bunch of heart.

Yeh u got the point. De La Rochas it's already old but pretty new in the MMA game, Overeem's chin got unavoidably deterioreted with the years of battles all around the globe.

Milstead looked really good. I thoroughly enjoyed that fight. De La Rocha has the heart of a warrior

I'm looking forward to watch his next fight. The guy has big heart and crisp heavy striking techique.
I can't help to wonder why that goof-robot of Anik didn't ask Milstead what was going through his mind when De La Rocha was keep coming forward after all those heavy shot landed.. that must have looked like a nightmare to him hehe

I'm looking forward to watch his next fight. The guy has big heart and crisp heavy striking techique.
I can't help to wonder why that goof-robot of Anik didn't ask Milstead what was going through his mind when De La Rocha was keep coming forward after all those heavy shot landed.. that must have looked like a nightmare to him hehe

I think Stan said something about him training with Stipe? His fight style reminded alot of the Champ. I cant wait to see more of these new faces at HW perform.

I think Stan said something about him training with Stipe? His fight style reminded alot of the Champ. I cant wait to see more of these new faces at HW perform.

I agree with u also bcs the division actually lack of new contenders. When i read about Nelson asked for the title if he will beat The Black Beast Lewis made me kind of sad. I'm a fan of him but.. come on.

If only Cain didn't get injured so much.

If only Mike Tyson had Karelin's wrestling.

If only I didn't have to pay child support.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back