UFC Fight Night 88: Results and Matches to Make

The Gi Guru

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
This is my first video for my channel it is a recap of this weekend's fight card and matches to Make. Let me know what you think!

\

39970-aint-nobody-got-time-or-dat-teAZ.gif

Work on your cadence. Sounds like you're reading from a script...the content isn't bad. Keep it up.

Videos like this are not uncommon on YouTube so if you're looking to rack up views then you might want to add more elements to future videos like an in depth analysis, comical opinions etc. so you can stand out from the rest. Stylistically your matchups are pretty solid though.

Videos like this are not uncommon on YouTube so if you're looking to rack up views then you might want to add more elements to future videos like an in depth analysis, comical opinions etc. so you can stand out from the rest. Stylistically your matchups are pretty solid though.

Yes, I wasn't sure to go with a shorter format or a longer format for in-depth analysis. I eventually would like to go to a format where I am on screen, but where I want to film is not ready to film yet. Just getting a feel for things to see what I like and what works as well as what other people think. Thank you for your insight.

Yes, I wasn't sure to go with a shorter format or a longer format for in-depth analysis. I eventually would like to go to a format where I am on screen, but where I want to film is not ready to film yet. Just getting a feel for things to see what I like and what works as well as what other people think. Thank you for your insight.

I hear ya man. It sounds like you have a pretty thoughtful approach with this so progress is inevitable. Keep it up!

TS you have so much passion in your voice. You remind me very much of my friend who works as a voice actor in Japan. Here's a short clip of him in action.

The resemblance is uncanny imo.

TS you have so much passion in your voice. You remind me very much of my friend who works as a voice actor in Japan. Here's a short clip of him in action.

The resemblance is uncanny imo.

LMAO

Just a suggestion but like people have posted before me, there are a bunch of videos like this on YouTube and it does seem like your reading from a script. Maybe if you could get a cohost and each of you would pick an opponent. Then you guys can discuss a little bit.

Also make sure you double check your facts. McMann got her third UFC win and Abel is a BJJ black belt.

One last thing, I believe Garbrandt vs Caraway is the fight to make at UFC 203. Can Cody beat a grappler and the winner of this fight would be 1 away from a title shot

Back