The Count has never had a rematch in the UFC.

LukeSkyRutten

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
For all we know, the Count might be the GOAT at rematches. He might be a magician at correcting his mistakes and implementing a perfect game plan. Watch out Rockhold.

Technically, Bisping "Boasts" about how he defeated Rockhold at sparring match. So maybe Luke is the one great at rematches?

I think it's his time. I never particularly liked him but with all the gifted title shots in the UFC, he deserves one the most. Might even be an advantage that he only has a couple of weeks notice. I think KO in the first.

That's pretty crazy to think about. Looking back at his career though I guess it never really made sense to have a rematch with anyone. Except for Hamill.

I think it's his time. I never particularly liked him but with all the gifted title shots in the UFC, he deserves one the most. Might even be an advantage that he only has a couple of weeks notice. I think KO in the first.

Well he claims he's coming in fresh as a daisy cause he hasn't been training much. Hmmmm.

I've started to like Bisping over the years but I think Luke has his number and is simply too much for him.

I've always thought Bisping was a good fighter, and I usually give him a chance in any match he's in, but that first fight with Rockhold. It looked like a grown man vs. a child. They looked like they were 2 weight classes apart. Bisping never stood a chance in that match, and I don't think much has changed.

Bisping could fight the best fight he's capable of and he'd still be completely overmatched. It is extremely fitting though that Rockhold gets to be the first guy to beat him twice and most importantly the guy that gets to deny Bisping his dream after Bisping's classless comments about being the unofficial SF champ, while Luke was only there to help him and was literally in there mimicking Bisping's opponent for him. That was a really pathetic thing to do and says a lot about Bisping's character.

Would be Amazing to have Bisping as champ. Maybe you are on to something TS.

I don't remember ever rooting for Bisping in any fight. It's not that I don't like him. Just never cared that much.

But the thing is, if he somehow pulls a win here... It would be just be great entertainment.

I will root for him just for the prospect of great entertainment. Though of course, rationally I understand that he's quite over-matched.

But there are times in life, when the stars aligned correctly, Lady Luck takes a shine on you, and you have just enough skills and spunk to pull it off...

I don't remember ever rooting for Bisping in any fight. It's not that I don't like him. Just never cared that much.

But the thing is, if he somehow pulls a win here... It would be just be great entertainment.

I will root for him just for the prospect of great entertainment. Though of course, rationally I understand that he's quite over-matched.

But there are times in life, when the stars aligned correctly, Lady Luck takes a shine on you, and you have just enough skills and spunk to pull it off...
And then he rematches Anderson silva lol I'm not rooting for him but I'm rooting for an entertaining fight.

Meh.

Rockhold might be the GOAT at defending the title, he has never lost a title defense.
Only one will live on......

Bisping winning would be both hilariously unbelievable and awesome at the same time though.

Pretty sure Dantes got his revenge against Mondego.

That's pretty crazy to think about. Looking back at his career though I guess it never really made sense to have a rematch with anyone. Except for Hamill.

Rashad and Chael?

Rashad and Chael?
I actually thought of the Rashad fight after I posted that. The Chael fight wasn't controversial like people like to remember it as. Even if it ended up as a huge robbery, there is no way that the UFC wouldn't have given him his title shot. Chael vs Bisping 2 is something that never had a chance of becoming a reality. Unless maybe Chael were to have lost it. Even then i'm not so sure.

Back