So when Nunes tkos tate

filthynumber1

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Then what?
What a mess....

I actually think Amanda takes this but have no idea what ufc will do when it happens

Its a very likely outcome. Nunes is incredibly dangerous and is capable of finishing any woman in the first round

Tate survives an early onslaught. Nunes is gassed and finished via submission by the 3rd.

Miesha will weather the storm and win.
AV bet? 2 weeks... Been trying to find a taker, but everyone's all talk...

I'll find you a good one, and I know you got teh goods...

I agree that if nunes doesn't win by round 2
Tate wins

But she absolutely mauled cat and any mortal women would have been done in that fight
Cat is a warrior, but then again so is tate
But....
Still think nunes tko by Rd 2

AV bet? 2 weeks... Been trying to find a taker, but everyone's all talk...

I'll find you a good one, and I know you got teh goods...

haha hell no.

In the fight game, I always know that anything is possible, so I don't bet unless someone is an INSANE underdog.

I sincerely don't know when and how to predict TKO's/Ko's...unless is a heavyweight fight. Usually Ko's happen out of knowhere, and the WMMA divisions are so weird we could even the Tate knocking Nunes out. I feel like Miesha has more skill and nunes has to play one strict game to win and might not be able to adapt if what she is expecting from the fight changes at any point. I'd say UD Tate. But yeah, Nunes winning this should be by TKO or Sub or smth, the only way i can see her winning this.

Or early in the third if we're being generous. I'm thinking RNC, possibly guillotine.
I'll say she'll make it midway through the 3rd. That being said, Tate will be on top of her fishing for a submission up until then. I think it will eventually be an RNC.

haha hell no.

In the fight game, I always know that anything is possible, so I don't bet unless someone is an INSANE underdog.
Hahahaha! Well, shit...

Man, nobody wants this bet... I've offered to all the usual suspects and nobody is biting.

Hahahaha! Well, shit...

Man, nobody wants this bet... I've offered to all the usual suspects and nobody is biting.
As big as an underdog Amanda might be I think we all know she has a legit shot of winning this fight

Av bets are ballsy on close fights like this

Nunes gonna smash.

Hahahaha! Well, shit...

It's another one of those 'pick-em' fights imo.

Amanda damn well COULD ko her early. Chick is a beast.

I think Miesha can find a way to survive and perservere. If so, I think she wins.

But would I BET on it? Hell no. hahaha

Amanda%2BNunes%2BDrops%2BBombs%2Bon%2BCat%2BZingano%2BUFC%2B178.gif

Cat%2BZingano%2BFinishes%2BAmanda%2BNunes%2BUFC%2B178.gif

I'm expecting a less brutal version of Zingano/Nunes. Nunes has her strong start but Tate is too durable. Begins to fade in the second. Gets finished a round or so later, title retained.

As big as an underdog Amanda might be I think we all know she has a legit shot of winning this fight

Av bets are ballsy on close fights like this
Thing is I've been on the Nunes wagon since back in the day like 2010... I've never been a runner on a successful wagon ever, and this feels like it could be the one time I can bask in the sun as a fan... I also want to gloat. Is it so wrong? Can't I just be known as having made the best pick ever?

It's another one of those 'pick-em' fights imo.

Amanda damn well COULD ko her early. Chick is a beast.

I think Miesha can find a way to survive and perservere. If so, I think she wins.

But would I BET on it? Hell no. hahaha

Honestly, objectively, I think Miesha most likely taps her out in the third with a choke having been battered bloody...

That said, I've been saying it for so long it's all or nothing time.

Amanda%2BNunes%2BDrops%2BBombs%2Bon%2BCat%2BZingano%2BUFC%2B178.gif

Cat%2BZingano%2BFinishes%2BAmanda%2BNunes%2BUFC%2B178.gif

I'm expecting a less brutal version of Zingano/Nunes. Nunes has her strong start but Tate is too durable. Begins to fade in the second. Gets finished a round or so later, title retained.
Most likely, but I'm game and most disappointed nobody is taking the bet!

Last edited:
Back