Cat Zingano: "It's Weird For Me To See Miesha Tate As UFC Champion."

INoHespectChael

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
"It's weird for me to see Miesha as champion having Ronda beating her and I've beaten her and have Miesha not wanting to avenge those losses is a little... I mean don't know if I was champion I'd have my little magic wand and be like you're fighting me, you're fighting me. I think she wants to keep her belt a little bit longer. It's up to her."
Lmao Cat's coming off pretty jealous here. I wonder if it was weird for her to call out Miesha for a title shot immediately after she won the belt even though she's coming off a loss and hasn't fought in over a year.

Miesha actually did want to avenge her loss to Ronda and didn't sit out for a year unlike Cat. She won 4 in a row and was promised the title shot against Ronda until Dana/Ronda changed their mind.

Last edited:
She's not wrong. I don't see Miesha holding the belt by the end of the year.

Would like to see Cat beat that ass again, in whatever context.

Last edited:
If only she fought as much as she talked crap.

I think Miesha, Cat, Holly, Amanda, and Ronda are all capable of beating each other. I'll be rooting for Miesha to keep the belt though.

she forgets she lost in 14 seconds to rousey, back of the line

ufc-gif-o.gif

Say what you want about Tate, but she's gone out and done what she's needed to do. I like Holm, and I thought it was conceivable she could get a rematch. But I'm also for fresh match-ups. Zingano has no leverage for the title shot based off a win from 3 years ago.

It would be nice if Cat fought more than once a year.

I agree. She barely even beat Miesha, while Ronda handled her, and Miesha has given Ronda her two toughest victories.

No one's calling for Cat to get a title shot.

Less talking and more mopping the floor with Julianna Pena then. Miesha had to go 4-0 before getting a second title shot.

Tate will beat her in a rematch anyways. I think cat is great but kind of lucked out the first fight. Wouldn't mind seeing them fight again!

Why would the champ call out inactive fighters coming off of a loss? What would be weird is if Meisha was calling out fighters that don't fight.

I agree. She barely even beat Miesha, while Ronda handled her, and Miesha has given Ronda her two toughest victories.

No one's calling for Cat to get a title shot.
Tate should stop getting credit just because she survived against Rousey in the 2nd fight, I watched it recently and it was completely lopsided, Tate was just harder to finish the 2nd time. Zingano really did put a hurting on her in that 3rd round, don't know why everybody is acting like it' outrageous that Zingano wants a title shot, Gus had one coming off a 1st round demolition job loss to Rumble so there's a precedent there.

From the gal who lost to Ronda in 14 seconds, said she wanted to do it again then went hiding in Thailand for a year.

She's not wrong. I don't see Miesha holding the belt by the end of the year.

I don't see Cat grabbing that belt coming from a loss and not fighting for a year and a half.
She has to show up at least, to get it, right?

Tate should stop getting credit just because she survived against Rousey in the 2nd fight, I watched it recently and it was completely lopsided, Tate was just harder to finish the 2nd time. Zingano really did put a hurting on her in that 3rd round, don't know why everybody is acting like it' outrageous that Zingano wants a title shot, Gus had one coming off a 1st round demolition job loss to Rumble so there's a precedent there.

And Chael got one against Jones after losing to Silva.

What a great precedence to have. Let's keep it going! :rolleyes:

At least Miesha didn't get arm barred in 14 seconds...

Because she had one and a year break after a 14 seconds lost, and she fought 2 times while Miesha fought 6, if you don't see a problem with that, then you have a serious problem.

Well considering Cat's recent fight IQ I think Miesha would probably take a rematch...

Back