Stephens makes peace with Barao immediately after fight, then proceeds to trash him backstage on twi

HAWTRIDDUM

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
20160530_112953.png

Twitter.

So basically Barao tells the media after the weigh ins that he tripped and was looking down and didn't mean to walk into stephens, and it was all a big misunderstanding. It did appear to be an accident.

No doubt that stephens learned about barao explaining the misunderstanding before the fight.

After the fight, Barao and stephens hugged it out, and appeared to make peace with eachother, and exchanged some words.

After the fight on twitter, stephens takes a shot at brazillians (understandable after the last event in brazil), and pretends that Barao still got in his face intentionally, and basically implies that he kicked Barao's ass (although it was a somewhat close fight aside from Barao getting hurt a couple times and his pointless takedown attempts that gassed him out) for getting in his face.

Two-faced much?

don't perpetuate the drama

his reaction post fight after he flying kneed bermudez was the best:

"KIDS TO FEED. BILLS TO PAY AHHHHHH"

completely wipes the savagery off of his face

"hey man great fight"

giphy.gif

TMZ esque is Hawtriddum with this thread here Joe.

This is sherdog. Get onboard

Haha, I am, I am - I'm posting here and in this thread right? I just mean the guys are aware of the shit they do. They want attention.

lol ... Mufuckas still callin themselves Gs

Haha, I am, I am - I'm posting here and in this thread right? I just mean the guys are aware of the shit they do. They want attention.

True. Just kinda dumb, if stephens still had a problem he should have told Barao to his face after the fight.

True. Just kinda dumb, if stephens still had a problem he should have told Barao to his face after the fight.

Only if everyone on social media got to see it. It doesn't count otherwise

He can do whatever he pleases. He was putting those hands that boy.

Back