[Audio] Miesha Tate on Rousey being "Emotionally Unstable" - May 26, 2016

I think pretty much the entire planet knows that by now.

Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs.

After the Holly Holm weigh-in, this reality will forever be undebatable.

Even though the thread title said (audio) i clicked for the possibilty of a bikini pic of Miesha. No pic of Mieshas tna makes Colite something something...

I'll take "emotionally unstable" over a broken arm any day.

RondaRouseyArmbarsMieshaTate-Strikeforce_1.gif

I'll take "emotionally unstable" over a broken arm any day.

RondaRouseyArmbarsMieshaTate-Strikeforce_1.gif
And I'm sure miesha is fine with taking the championship belt over mental instability. Broken arms heal. Mental issues drag on for years

And I'm sure miesha is fine with taking the championship belt over mental instability. Broken arms heal. Mental issues drag on for years

Except she's never come close to beating the "emotionally unstable" person she can't stop talking about and doesn't have a prayer of going on a title defense run like Ronda. She's champion by default.

122813-UFC-168-LIVE-PHOTO-BLOG-DC-CQ-32.vadapt.620.high.91.jpg

I hope they fight again and by some miracle Miesha wins by armbar!!!!

God the death spiral that would ensue rounda's life would make for a great straight to DVD movie

That's what happens when your mom woke you up as a child by putting you in arm bars

Except she's never come close to beating the "emotionally unstable" person she can't stop talking about and doesn't have a prayer of going on a title defense run like Ronda. She's champion by default.

122813-UFC-168-LIVE-PHOTO-BLOG-DC-CQ-32.vadapt.620.high.91.jpg
do you really think that meisha talks about ronda? or is it maybe a case where because there are so few viable contenders in woman's bantamweight that the press continually asks all of them the same questions.
give it another year and nobody will have shit to say about it other than "remember how many cans ronda crushed before she retired?"

Miesha talk a lot of shit. Talk shit bout Ronda, also challenged Cyborg. Not smart, she gonna get that arm broken, that belt snatched, and that pretty smile bashed in.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Do you guys have problems with your calendars? Did it happen yesterday?
Things have moved on, she's mentally broken now, not 3 years ago.

Tate can't keep Rouseys name out of her mouth lately, must really eat away at her that Rousey got the best of their rivalry and went on to become the biggest star in the sport.

She seems to be a role model for the mentally unstable. Start a thread about her and you'll get the same white knights trolling over and over.

I love mishabut damn just she should just drop that cliché stuffs and political correct behavior.
Ronda is like a no morals animal and everyone know it now so why the heck all this ' Might, maybe, a little, etc'.

I hate Ronda more than anyone but damn I never thought I'd feel like it but I miss Ronda and her brash and honest (she was never afraid of showingetting that she was an ass) feelingso.

This is like ehmm...ehh... 'ISIL have been contain3d'

How about carpet bombing the place where it's contained...

I hope they fight again and by some miracle Miesha wins by armbar!!!!

God the death spiral that would ensue rounda's life would make for a great straight to DVD movie

If Ronda arm bars Miesha again nobody will even care since that's what happens every time.

Back