Alistar Overeem: 3 Fav Fighters .....

Micah

Platinum Belt
Banned
Reaction score

dhMeAzK.gif

Brock Lesnar was surprising.
To be fair, he said "I was AMUSED by Brock Lesnar."

But he has a point about respecting Brock's achievements. He wasn't a great fighter, but it would be hard not to say that he was a great athlete or a great competitor.

"Sty-pay, enjoy the belt while you have it because I'm coming to get it."

Love Reem... he doesn't even sound the leasst bit punchy either. And awesome to see no bad blood so to speak with bad boy badr hari, also one of my favourite fighters

The Rock has gone through a very similar metamorphosis as the Reem. Both off the horse meat diet for now.

lol....that gif was from 2008.... UFC 84 after Wanderlei KO'd Keith Jardine ....right after this The Rock went full throttle on the "Horse Meat" ..:D

Cool vid.. also if you were to somehow make a fighter in a lab, I really don't think you could get any better then the 3 he mentioned.. Fedor for his grappling and heart, Brocks ridiculous strength and wrestling, and Hari's standup.

lol....that gif was from 2008.... UFC 84 after Wanderlei KO'd Keith Jardine ....right after this The Rock went full throttle on the "Horse Meat" ..:D

Horsemeat is the best protein

The_rock_formula_t_10_.png

Fedor "Your favourite fighter´s favourite fighter" Emelianenko.

The whole crowd was like that lol. I remeber when Wand was celebrating after the rape choke and they panned to the crowd and everyone was like..
aWm83.gif

This same video was posted as a 'cockyreem' hater thread before. now it's a love fest. sherdog is so weird

We tend to forget that Alistair possesses a high level of intellect for a fighter and is particularly good at articulating his thoughts, not unlike Frank Mir. I really appreciate hearing their perspective, because we don't always get a lot of insight into their thoughts. It also helps us remember that these guys are just as human as the rest of us and their chosen profession happens to be pretty brutal for our entertainment. I definitely enjoyed his fighter picks and reasoning behind them. Fighters are also fans of the sport. Thanks for posting, TS.

But he has a point about respecting Brock's achievements. He wasn't a great fighter, but it would be hard not to say that he was a great athlete or a great competitor.

Pretty sure he said he liked Brock before they fought and that he always got up to watch his fights.

He was extremely polarizing, but anyone objective has to admit that crossing over from the WWE and legitimately competing with the top HWs in the world with almost zero MMA experience is incredibly impressive and deserving of a healthy respect.

Love Reem... he doesn't even sound the leasst bit punchy either. And awesome to see no bad blood so to speak with bad boy badr hari, also one of my favourite fighters

I hope someone hits badr hari so hard he becomes a vegetable. Would be a nice payback for all the dirty and mean shit hes done in his life, hes a disgrace and probably belongs in jail

Edit: i mean, if i remmeber, he tripped remy to the ground in a k1 match, then decided to ground and pound him (in kickboxing), and if im not mistaken he even kicked him in the head as the ref was pullling him off. If he does this in front of full stadium, his peers, colleagues, coaches, bosses, ref, judges and family, imagine how he conducts himself when no one is watching. Wouldnt be surprised if he has started street fights and crippled people in his life just for fun, hes a cunt

Last edited:
Back