Apparently BJ knows the earth is flat

People that fixate on conspiracy theories are some of the strangest birds...

Eddie Bravo is Scyther. Confirmed.

I've never believed the myth that pot fries your brain, but i'm starting to reconsider my stance on that issue.

People that fixate on conspiracy theories are some of the strangest birds...
No . They are the smartest birds who ask questions and don't believe the official bullshit storys. People that want to know the truth rather being ok with a fabricated reality. Truth is stranger than fiction! And you can't handle the truth.

I wonder how many conspiracies Eddie believes in, he is that one friend with all the theories

A lot of conspiracy theories are true but it doesn't change the fact that some of them are just insane.

No . They are the smartest birds who ask questions and don't believe the official bullshit storys. People that want to know the truth rather being ok with a fabricated reality. Truth is stranger than fiction! And you can't handle the truth.
Settle down Sally. If you had any reading comprehension skills and weren't so fk'n defensive, you would have noticed the (key) usage of the word fixate. I was not taking a swipe at folks questioning and seeking truth in matters of importance. I distinctly targeted folks that fixate on conspiracy theories as though it's a damned hobby. Just chill.

I can't even wrap my mind around how some people are convinced the earth is flat in this day and age.

I love looking into other peoples non-standard ideas. I have no idea why some people get ridiculously offended and feel challenged by a different idea floating around.

I love looking into flat earth stuff the same way I love to read Greek mythology. Doesn't mean I burn a thigh of calf and partake in libations for good weather for the next harvest.

Eddie is insane and does a huge disservice to the truther movement. This is exactly what they want, people like Eddie be the representation and embodiment of all that is against the status quo.

Earth was discoeverd in 1534 by the Spanish. - Kenny Florian

There's a big difference between questioning what actually happened on 9/11 and questioning whether or not the earth is round.

Wait, it's not flat? Always thought it was.

What purpose would their be to lie about the shape of the planet?

Was this video taken before or after the bong rips and bag of shrooms?

its funny to watch 4 guys in a room, one brings up a piece of information that can easily be verified and the other three guys just "no...nope...not true" without really knowing shit about shit.....

kind of like the initial reactions of some of the people in this thread lol

Hahaaaha i love the flat early society i love how the first thing in their FAQ is "no this is not a joke" lol. Bunch of clueless idiots but too entertaining i love reading the comments they leave under youtube space/ universe documentaries its fucking gold

nah, most of them are weirdos

Back